SCORE!

Name
Ron lippold
That's a five thousand dollar unit, probably the best unit on the market, nice score. I use to sell those.

AshleyMckendree

Supportive Member
Name
Ashley Mckendree
It's there 45 inch softener without the brine tank, once it needs regenerating you exchange it for a fresh tank, or you can regenerate it yourself for nearly free, with a bucket of salt brine and a pump to circulate it through the softener for about an hour, then flush it for 10 minutes and your done.

Cleantechsk

Name
Dustin
If you guys with the culligan set-ups wouldn't mind snapping a few pictures I would love to see it in your van!!!!!! :biggrin:

I briefly stopped in few weeks back to get some info on this. He didn't have any actual ones to show me though.

He also talked about 1 step further, not too much more for a recharge. If you wanted to do water fed pole window cleaning you could with this version. Cool, as I do about 6-10 commercial accounts per month.

AshleyMckendree

Supportive Member
Name
Ashley Mckendree
Yeah, that's their De-Ionizer tank they rent to window company's, it takes ALL the impurities/minerals out of the water. Depending on your water hardness, you can get roughly 600 gallons of PURE water from them... IF you feed a De-Ionizer with a water softener, it will yield 3X more pure water.

The Softener tank I have is just a De-Ionizer tank filled with softener resin. Its 20/month 40/ exchange (My water is CRUNCHY HARD at 24 grains of hardness) so I would have to exchange it once a week with a fresh tank if I did not regenerate it myself, so im saving myself $180/month.

Thinking about adding their de-ionizer in with my Softener so I can rinse carpet with ultra pure water, its only $40/month, ($60 Exchange fee) and I could offer window cleaning with it as well.
I also know how to regenerate a de-ionizer as well, for less than $10 bucks (PM me if you want to know)

I will get picks to you later today.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom