Scott W. Pine Boost questions

adamh

Supportive Member
Name
Adam Hale
I purchased some Pine Boost today and I have some questions.

I always pre-treat urine with an acid and some citrus solve. Will the Pine Boost work as well in this situation?

Does it work like Citrus Solve on gum and tar?

What would you use the Pine Boost for?

Thanks

Adam

Jim Martin

Supportive Member
Name
Jim Martin
That Pine stuff works great...use it the same way you would citric....but it rinses better and removes things easier....

J Scott W

Name
Jeffrey Scott Warrington
The solvent from orange oil (D'limonene) and the solvent from pine oil are very similar chemically and how they work at removing various grease and oil spots. They are both in the class of solvents called terpenes. Both come from renewable plant sources. The key differences are the fragrance and the cost.

High grade d'limonene has been steadily increasing in cost for at least 18 months. Predictions are that it will remain high for some time. This forces up the cost of products that contain a high percentage of d'limonene. Pine oils allow the Pine Boost to be priced about $10 per gallon cheaper.

Pine Boost can be used in the same amount and in the same manner as Citrus Solv. Just a different fragrance. Many people associate pine scent with clean. But some don't care for the pine fragrance. So now there is a choice.

Of course, you can try any Bridgepoint cleaning agent. If you don't like it, return for a full refund of the purchase price. Nothing to lose by trying it out. Most who have tried it really like it.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom