Seal-A-Door Height Extender

sealcanvas

Name
Ron Hunkins
Did you know your "Standard Seal-A-Door" can be used in tall (8') doors? And it's quick and easy to use! Take a peek: www.sealadoor.com

42306217_485893488554998_6249258586266927104_o.jpg

Old Coastie

Supportive Member
Name
Stephen
Do they all have zippers, or do they use magnetic strips? As a BDPH I of course wouldn’t know.

But I would want a self-closing magnetic opening, or both zipper and magnet strip.

Reactions: sealcanvas

Bob Pruitt

Name
Robert Pruitt
Do they all have zippers, or do they use magnetic strips? As a BDPH I of course wouldn’t know.

But I would want a self-closing magnetic opening, or both zipper and magnet strip.
No magnet but it's spring loaded so you can compress a side and remove that side easily. I have the zipper and window...both extra options... When I am setting up I just leave the zipper open...or partially open so it opens easily. When I'm all set up I go to work with it zipped.
It would have to be a very strong magnet to contend with the air pressure changes from air conditioners in the home and a blowing storm outside as an example. Works very well as is.

sealcanvas

Name
Ron Hunkins
No magnet but it's spring loaded so you can compress a side and remove that side easily. I have the zipper and window...both extra options... When I am setting up I just leave the zipper open...or partially open so it opens easily. When I'm all set up I go to work with it zipped.
It would have to be a very strong magnet to contend with the air pressure changes from air conditioners in the home and a blowing storm outside as an example. Works very well as is.
Thank you Bob...that is exactly correct. We have "tested" magnetic strips and even larger magnets...and the results have been totally unsatisfactory!

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom