Seattle

Studebaker

Name
Studebaker
I need some one that has a HOSS to clean my brothers place in seattle. That's what he wants! I don't feel like driving all the way up there for that.

Pm me if your interested and I will give you his number

Becker

Name
Becker
Studebaker said:
I need some one that has a HOSS to clean my brothers place in seattle. That's what he wants! I don't feel like driving all the way up there for that.

Lol, that's the standard.

:roll:

Dmreed4311

Supportive Member
Name
David Reed
Studebaker said:

That is silly, he wants to only hire someone with a hoss?
What If i came there with my 360i, I couldnt get the job done?
I say i could do it better!!

Name
I'm Rick James
Ron K said:
You Seattle people are really F-in Weird.

Its not because they want to charge .20 cents per plastic shopping bag is it? Or is it because the Seattle area uses the first methane propulsion city bus with a special seat collector or is it because we actually have a trolly train that is called the S.L.U.T (South Lake Union Transit).

We also use to have a million dollar self cleaning toilet on the streets of downtown, but they had to get rid of it because people kept taking prostitutes in there and the door would open sometimes when you were using it..

Becker

Name
Becker
Is a hoss with a ninja suitable? Or a rug doctor?

What a funny request.

He would be better suited finding a company with a excellent track record.
Many good providers that serve SEattle, but why stop at just a hoss. Why not require a 2005 or new ford van.

Never mind the experience of the company.

Name
I'm Rick James
Becker said:
Is a hoss with a ninja suitable? Or a rug doctor?

What a funny request.

He would be better suited finding a company with a excellent track record.
Many good providers that serve SEattle, but why stop at just a hoss. Why not require a 2005 or new ford van.

Never mind the experience of the company.

I think this is a job for Surdi.. just hope the carpet dries within a couple of days. Rumor is his company has a great track record, just ask the BBB.

:shock:

ruff

Name
Ofer Kolton
No problem.
We'll parachute our fast response team over there.
Only issue is, they use the RX-20! Which is by far the superior tool. Not that hyped POS :p

Our FRT (fast response team) insists on only using absolutely the best equipment.

FRT for Farts is the slogan, Keith.

bensurdi

Name
Benjamin Surdi
Brent how about you invite me onto one of your clients jobsites and we'll see who leaves the carpets cleaner, drier & brighter. We will put tape right down the center of a room and you can clean one half and I will clean the other. You up for the challenge?

hey Marty, blow me

Name
I'm Rick James
bensurdi said:
Brent how about you invite me onto one of your clients jobsites and we'll see who leaves the carpets cleaner, drier & brighter. We will put tape right down the center of a room and you can clean one half and I will clean the other. You up for the challenge?

hey Marty, blow me

Will this include a pic of you in my company uniform?

The Great Oz

Name
bryan
Keith, do you have enough relatives in the Seattle area for us to justify the purchase? Just asking. :mrgreen:

Name
I'm Rick James
You ever find a company for the cleaning you need?

Plus still waiting to hear back from ya Ben..

Ron K

I thought I saw Keith in an I5 traffic jam he must have done it himself.
His car does have 4 Airpaths on the corners no tires!

Name
I'm Rick James
Hey Keith if you are looking for a quality cleaner up here that you can rely on.. you have many to choose from, you have Don, me, Ernie, DA Burns, Watson... chances are someone services the area you relatives live and even have some openings. Its not free for you, you gotta drive your van all the way up there.. You got a lot of quality cleaners in this area, give em a shot. !gotcha!

Back
Top Bottom