See what happens when you rinse with pH15 Detergents

Mikey P

Administrator
bawb.jpg

Bob Vawter's Tech is rinsing off all the goop that has stuck to his residues from the last two months.

Scott S.

Supportive Member
Name
Scott
why would he rinse with such a high ph? guess he wanted to rake that customer over the coals for not buying carpet protectant.

Mikey P

Administrator
No pre vac, no prespray, just wand it with napalm until it looks better..

Makes it easy for Haigopian to be Premium in those parts.

bob vawter

Grassy Knoller
Name
bob vawter
OH YEAAA..Jus look at the picture up top....and if you look closly at the picture..you'll SEE what a pre-spray is SUPPOSE to be! Where the wand is at...IS THE PRE-SPRAY......

there goes Mr Bob......the Ghetto God!

bob vawter

Grassy Knoller
Name
bob vawter
Bruce....that's the homeless shelter here in Pontiac Mi.......it is run solely by private grants and contributions from the public.....

i GUARANTY that you'll NEVER see anything lik it......it makes my normal ghetto jobs look lik Shirley Temple........

when i'm done...it's passes for new carpet.......

Recently i went to a city hall meeting......and every one of the council members are customers of mine.......

I AM THE GHETTO GOD!

bob vawter

Grassy Knoller
Name
bob vawter
It would be a good place for a...clean-off!

I'd lik ta see Gurkick giggle on THAT for a while!

We'z all been havin' fun wit the funny sticht......but i REALLY am the best cleaner here...ya know!

Name
Tom McLaughlin
bob vawter said:
Tom actually writes.."Ghetto Juice" on my order........

I had a sign in the store, "The original Ghetto juice" in front of the product. You need to come in and autograph a couple more cases, you know, official product of the Ghetto God.

G

Look closely at the pic, see the clean streak in the center of the wand, typical 2 jet hard at work, why even bother with a 14" wide wand if you are gonna clean 6" at a time?

bob vawter

Grassy Knoller
Name
bob vawter
Jeff...you are wrong...at the top of these thread i explained that...that IS the pre-spray step...that wand AIN'T TOUCHIN' the floor right there!

I can't believe that yous is arguing those results you see......I say it's up ....some dumb asses says it's down...go figure!

an' THAT ain't a chop stroke...they're about FOUR FOOT STROKES!!!!

I know...it's amazing...I'm the frickin Ghetto God....

TimP

All I can say is that if what's going through the wand can clean that then that's the reason the carpet looks the way it does. You're making the carpet into a freaking dirt trap. And you can't say it don't resoil because I have never seen anything soiled as even as that especially in 2 months of use. The idea is to use chemicals like that to break the soil down then rinse it out. Not to leave them in the carpet, but I guess you can't learn a stuborn old timer. Oh and I know it's a homeless shelter but that's not the reason it looks the way it does.

bob vawter

Grassy Knoller
Name
bob vawter
Yes it is....

for people that have NEVER use Genie Care SuperClean...we sure have a lotta experts here!

SOOOO.....not only am I wrong....a good percentage of a whole city is wrong too.....i say it's HERE...yous say it's ...

over there!

I say it's up

yous say it's...

down!

DA's...all!

Greenie

You actually "suspend" the wand over the carpet and make a 4' pre-spray stroke?
That's gotta be good on the back.

Slice it, Dice it, still spells rapid resoil.

Cameron1

You guys are way to techincal about cleaning carpet. Who gives a shit about who, what, when, or how ?

Just clean the shit out of it......... then collect......... then rake in the referrals........... then go to the Beach.

Case closed..............till next time.

bob vawter

Grassy Knoller
Name
bob vawter
"That's gotta be good on the back."

Who ever sED that this was suppose to EASY work...if it were EASY.....ever winder washer in the country would switch to carpet cleaning....?

and YES...on carpet lik this ..we "suspend" the wand and "pre-spray" the carpet..

did you see how it turnt lighter witout even a pass..

I got 8000 to 10,000 square dealerships that has been using me for 25 years...SAME CARPET!

OHH YEA...i'm the Ghetto God...YEA!

TimP

More like the ghetto detergent residue applicator. If you're going to spray like that you might as well use a sprayer and save your back....you'll get longer dwell time and in addition you'll be able to RINSE the crap out of it. But hey whatever floats your boat.....I guess as long as you can fool them into the rapid resoil cash cow I guess you have something going....I just don't see how you can sleep at night.

Farenheit251

Why assume that Bob's concoction causes rapid resoil. I've used the Deluxe Superclean and it wasn't soapy. The SGS 1300 I think has alot of butyl, but that evaporates with no residue. Granted the PH will be high but i think surfactants are the biggest culprit on resoiling. I've got several restaurants that always have wet kitchen floors that get tracked onto the carpet.Rapid resoil no matter what chem was used they just clean frequently. I want to try Bobs stuff if it will get me done quicker.

BTW I thought that was a great picture and 90% of cleaners would have left that carpet still dirty.

bob vawter

Grassy Knoller
Name
bob vawter
OK...OK...

Since BrianE sounds lik HE is the only one here wit half a brain...i'll tell ya....

It's Genie Care SuperClean wit THREE glugs of Genie Care 1300!

Don go all dumb lik Meat and get the Clean It...cuz it won't work!

DeluxSuperClean
GC 1300

however there IS some bad news here...Tom jus raised the price of my SuperClean close to 40 bones a jug.....31 lbs!

i guess i been sellin' it TOO GOOD for him!

J Scott W

Name
Jeffrey Scott Warrington
Re:

bob vawter said:
Recently i went to a city hall meeting......and every one of the council members are customers of mine.......

I AM THE GHETTO GOD!

So all the city council members of Pontiact live in the ghetto?

Scott Warrington

Greenie

Delux is OK at best, it's the 1300 that makes the difference, but that sheeet is just nasty.

If you are gonna use a GeniCare product, do like Meat and Marty and get the Clean-It, it just plain works at a pH of 9.1

And I don't care who you are, Bob's pic is screaming rapid uniform resoil.....but hey if it's good enough for Pontiac....

Farenheit251

So many worried about leaving a residue on heavily soiled commercial. A newbie was cleaning a Restaurant next to me one night in a strip mall. He explained the importance of an acid rinse as he learned from his distributor. I pulled the white towel off my belt and rubbed it on a traffic area he cleaned and it was filthy brown. Get the carpet clean,not just looking clean and then work on not leaving a residue. I tested commercial with towels for years and to be honest was often disappointed. It wasn't until I got my high flow Greenhorn wand that I started to pull up white towels most of the time. Lots of cleaners leaving residue free, dirty carpets out there.
Sometimes carpets resoil quickly because they were still dirty.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom