Seeing if I can post a picture

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
It appears an old dog can learn new tricks!

Congrats....welcome to 1990! :p

P.S. Your Multisprayer melted against that heater! :rockon:

Last edited by a moderator:

hogjowl

Idiot™
No, but if I had scrolled a bit to the right, you could see a big melted hole in the right side door from where the wind blew it shut onto the muffler and burned the plastic.

Both door stops went a couple years ago.

hogjowl

Idiot™
I can tell that sharing with you guys is not something I will continue to do.

I will take my road show over to another board where I am appreciated!

hogjowl

Idiot™
I'm having a bit of trouble finding another board that appreciates me, so I am posting another picture here today to see if I still remember how to do it.
photo_zps35e14c92.jpg

Mikey P

Administrator
Shark?, no Dyson?

What do you pre scrub with?

That van is more cramped than my Lima bean..

I can't see how you can call yourself a premium pig with that set up.

hogjowl

Idiot™
Yes, standard van and it is cramped. The 4HT heater takes up a TON of room and the 55 gallon fresh tank takes up the rest. I wish TCS offered a sub mount fresh tank. As I said in another thread, I may have to go with an extended van the next time.

If I could carry a 175 at all times it would be nice. As it is now, whenever I estimate a job that appears to be in need of a prescrub, I stuff the 175 in before going. That's an acceptable arrangement for me, but I would prefer to have it on board all the time. I seldom have to prescrub though, so I can live with it.

The Dyson is off the truch right now waiting for a new hose to be delivered.

I have a Titanium wand, a tile edging wand (see up front between the seats), my rotary tile tool and of course, upholstery and stair tools on board. With the Devastator filter, a bucket, Multisprayer, Hydroforce and extra jug for the sprayer ... not to mention the chems ... it's cramped a bit.

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
Can that big a*s heater be moved to the rear?

If I were to set it up I'd get the 200-ft taller thinner reel I think they are 19-20 inches wide.
Get rid of that big a*s one. Carry your spare vac hose on a hook mounted on a side wall.

Mount it next to the machine, bolts up from the botton, nut on the bolt, then the reel then a second bolt. This way when the unit needs repair or service, just unbolt and pull the reel. I'd go to a welding shop and have them make you a mount for your garden hose up over head behind the passengers seat on a swivel so when needed it swings into the door opening and back away when not needed.

In the rear drivers side mount the heater, again I'd have the welding shop build a frame for it to sit on and get it up off the floor so you can see the pilot light easier. Solution hose? can either be mounted in the rear on the floor next to the heater or have the welding shop make you a stand, so it's not permanent and you can take off truck and pull your hose from the drive or side walk.

That will free up some space and give you a little more room in the rear.

Next time buy a bigger truck piglet!

SamIam

Name
sam miller
It appears to be a shark vacuum.

Pretty or not I bet it squirts and sucks and heats not an issue.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

hogjowl

Idiot™
Yes, it's a Shark vacuum. Which vacuums just as good as my Dyson. Great vacuum! Only thing is, the edging attachment is not as well designed as the Dyson's is, so I still prefer the Dyson.

I don't think I have ever seen a "pretty" TM. Those that some may think of as pretty are so over-engineered that they break down and are hard to fix. So, give me "ugly" any day.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom