seo gamble

brendan

Name
brendan
keep getting calls about seo,man have to give them credit for hassling ,any how,think its a firm from India,10 KEYWORDS for 100 euro per month.What you think?,thanks

Vivers

Supportive Member
Name
Bill
I think not only will they not do crap for you but will harm you in using automated systems (spamming links ) that Google is smacking sites for. $500 month minimum for real SEO work that is all manually done naturally. Or learn it and do it yourself. Start by using google keyword tool to find out what most people are searching to find your service on there area?

Start with ( carpet cleaning Dublin ) and cities around you, then go after the most searched one! If highly competitive it may take upwards of 6months to grab one of the top 3 spots.

brendan

Name
brendan
hey vivers,i am thinking you are right,thing is if i charged you 600 dollars you would maybe think your getting a deal ,when actually there out sourcing to biz like this.Ask me how i know this,cause it already has cost me.

Vivers

Supportive Member
Name
Bill
brendan said:
hey vivers,i am thinking you are right,thing is if i charged you 600 dollars you would maybe think your getting a deal ,when actually there out sourcing to biz like this.Ask me how i know this,cause it already has cost me.

Best to do it yourself or use a person who will be transparent and give you constant updates daily, weekly, etc... I have been through this also my friend. There are some real rip off artist out there but you can find some real gems if you really search. Also, make sure only to go month to month with any of these. No contracts. Prove there worth type of deal.

Also, any that email you or solicit your business IMO are a definite no no. The good ones you will have to beg for them to take on your company.

Good luck

Newman

Name
Chris Newman
Vivers said:
Also, any that email you or solicit your business IMO are a definite no no. The good ones you will have to beg for them to take on your company.

Good luck

X2 Seek out the ones you want to do business with.

It is good to understand just what you are paying for. Here is a little light reading for you.

http://forums.seochat.com/

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom