SEO stuff

lust1kiddo

Supportive Member
here is a proposal from a guy...I want to know if it sounds right as far as the money goes..and stuff.

Jarred,
Here is the breakdown of services thats we have planned for your site and project cost.

Link building- 300 links All done by hand on related sites. 15-20 links per day for 30 day (I know its more then 300 but i rather overshoot then undershoot)
Its being done over a month so that google does not mark the links as spam.
Keywords will focus on locations and increasing your rank for your own name.

On site edits- Modification of meta info and links.

Assistance in productions of link bait page. A information page that people would like to share.

Social Media buttons. Allowing people to share your page easily online. FB twitter and google.

The cost for this will be $1350.

Call me if you have any questions

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison
It's hard to say really.
You really never know the effect of the SEO that he's doing until you do it.

May work wonders....May not.

I would see if he could bring it down some.

Or get in touch with Fred

FredC

Village Idiot
you know....I guess its me who is getting f'd.............not having the balls to fook BDCCs..............surely there is some 69 aspect where I'm not stuck either giving or receiving

in your area that will not do SHIT and would be the dumbest f'n purchase you have ever made.

Shane Deubell

Supportive Member
lust1kiddo said:
here is a proposal from a guy...I want to know if it sounds right as far as the money goes..and stuff.

Jarred,
Here is the breakdown of services thats we have planned for your site and project cost.

Link building- 300 links All done by hand on related sites. 15-20 links per day for 30 day (I know its more then 300 but i rather overshoot then undershoot)
Its being done over a month so that google does not mark the links as spam.
Keywords will focus on locations and increasing your rank for your own name.

On site edits- Modification of meta info and links.

Assistance in productions of link bait page. A information page that people would like to share.

Social Media buttons. Allowing people to share your page easily online. FB twitter and google.

The cost for this will be $1350.

Call me if you have any questions

Does he breakdown what kind of links?or Where?

300 original press releases on top sites would be a steal but filling out 300 local business directories would be a rip off.

Have to agree with fred again, 300 of anything is nothing for your market. You probably need to learn to do some things yourself and alot more money on a monthly basis.Just too competitive

Yeah i would try and hook up with fred, i dont even know him but based on his posts, knows his stuff.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom