Service Monster 5.0

knoxclean

Supportive Member
Name
David Gargan
I'm lovin it. It runs very quick on my Mac. Thanks Joe this has been a long time coming.

mirf

Supportive Member
Name
David Mirfin
Love it too! Small problem on pc but jumped om Mac and no problem. have not tried iphone yet.

idreadnought

Supportive Member
Name
Richard
much faster on ie. using it on chrome and it is just about as fast. time for me to get a tablet

Last edited:

davendana

Name
d Jackass
I wish the would please please please integrate with Google calendar......who else would like this?

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

joey895

Supportive Member
Name
Joey J.
I wish the would please please please integrate with Google calendar......who else would like this?

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

I would very much like this. I don't use service monsters scheduling because of it not working with Google calendar. Its just so much faster when in the field to input into Google calendar than to try to log onto service monster.

The thing that has me shopping for a service monster replacement though is that it doesn't sync with QuickBooks online.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk

Chris A

Name
Chris
I agree, a quick fill calender option would be great for scheduling jobs on the fly, thats the only thing that has kept us from SM as my wife is out of the office at least half the time.

Beeks

Name
J.R.
cant see myself switching, google calendar is where its at for me, and I do my own mailing of postcards daily to past customers.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom