Service Monster Holiday Cards

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison
It said something about being automatic. They should get back to me tomorrow.

My whole list would be expensive as hell with their prices so maybe they will cut a deal?

Al

It would cost us a bunch for the whole list too, they look good though. I'll have to see if Brian gets us a deal? 8)

hogjowl

Idiot™
I'm not doing it THIS YEAR. If all the reminders and thank you cards really help me retain customers, and thus grow my biz, I may fall for it next year.

I'm going one step at a time right now.

Jimmy L

Name
Jimmy L
I make my wife do the "Seasonal cards"

You do know there are people who don't acknowledge XMAS don't you?

You see my handwriting sucks and her's is so pretty.

-JB-

Name
JB
How long does it take her to do all twelve?

moty_rimshot.gif

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison
I just received some samples today from another company. I don't know if they ship or not or if they personalize or not...I'll look into that too.

Holliday cards are a waste of time imo. I mean after the first 20 arrive you say to yourself "oh another card." Your card will be lost in the stack of other cards. I think it would be better to send out a fall special card. Then the customer can him and haw over getting their carpet cleaned for a few weeks before the hollidays do come.

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison
Holiday cards mean a lot to customers...it's just another gesture that keeps you in their good graces and on their mind.

What do you think Wayne?

Wayne Miller

Name
Wayne Miller
I agree, Brian. This is a people business, it's about relationships. Christmas cards help solidify those relationships. We've sent Christmas cards, baby announcements, newsletters with personal tidbits and they always generated thank you's. Customers will take a personal interest in your and your family when they sense your interest in them.

http://pdqmarketing.com/mc/xmas.htm

GCP

Wayne Miller said:
I agree, Brian. This is a people business, it's about relationships. Christmas cards help solidify those relationships. We've sent Christmas cards, baby announcements, newsletters with personal tidbits and they always generated thank you's. Customers will take a personal interest in your and your family when they sense your interest in them.

http://pdqmarketing.com/mc/xmas.htm

Exactly. Building good relationships with customers is what's important.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom