Service Monster NSM

Mikey P

Administrator
The new acronym for using the full version on a smart phone

Not So Mobile..

I've discovered that using the stylus that comes with a Note fab makes it far easier to click links and buttons. Fat fingers just create a super annoying empty pop up box

Reactions: jkowalski

WillS

Supportive Member
Name
Will
With how great a program (imo) SM has been, it's crazy there mobile sucks so bad. When I'm in the field and have to pull up a past customer on the phone to check what they had done last time or there address, it takes forever. Also you have to click everything twice to get it to load. I had the techs stop using SM on tablets until they get the mobile together.

Reactions: Mikey P

WillS

Supportive Member
Name
Will
Maybe they don't have development staff that work in MEAN stack coding. I have a friend that runs a tech startup coding in this and the apps they make are insane. Very quick. Time for SM to get er done.

By the way Mike, I meant to ask you - are you pronouncing Nevada as Nev-ad-a or Nev-ah-da? That'll get you beat up in Gville.

Reactions: Mark Saiger

Mikey P

Administrator
Maybe they don't have development staff that work in MEAN stack coding. I have a friend that runs a tech startup coding in this and the apps they make are insane. Very quick. Time for SM to get er done.

By the way Mike, I meant to ask you - are you pronouncing Nevada as Nev-ad-a or Nev-ah-da? That'll get you beat up in Gville.

jkowalski

Name
Joe Kowalski
Mobile3 (native iOS and Android) is in beta and is the most comprehensive business app available in the app store. With some help of some of the fine people here we will be releasing it just after Christmas.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom