Service Monster

Dapperdann

I have a notebook and printer set up in my van I guess I need shop for some mobile internet now.

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison
As long as you can use Internet Explorer you are good.

They are working on making it work on other browsers.

Service Monster is one of the best things I've ever done for my carpet cleaning business

tmdry

Name
Bill Martins
Dapperdann said:
I have a notebook and printer set up in my van I guess I need shop for some mobile internet now.

I use my air card from tmobile, costs $25 bucks a month no contract. The laptop is always with me, haven't used a printer in god knows how long, all work orders are emailed before and after payment. No need to print anything.

tmdry

Name
Bill Martins
I just bring my laptop in my laptop bag, the iPad is also in the bag, along w/ both square/intuit card readers, and a few handouts in folders for WD work or any waiver. I just jolt my small notes on a small size notepad, put it into my SM on their kitchen table, and it's done. The iPad is primary used for demos/presentations and the CC payments, even tho I use the CC w/ my droid when don't feel like taking out the iPad. Pretty easy

I don't even worry about SM coming out w/ their 2012 version anymore, it's been far too long, we all need to have this "option now" not in 2012+.

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison
lust1kiddo said:
how does service monster work? I have been getting drowned in doing everything myself.

Email me and I'll send you a link to a free demo

brian@networkhomeservices.com

It's just an online scheduling program that helps you track your business and everything that goes with it.

In a nut shell.....It get's everything together from invoices to emails.

Best thing I've done for my businesses.

joeynbgky

Supportive Member
Name
Joey
Its not the best I gave up on it I have not put customers info in there in over a year. Customer service sucks unless u get joe, then its ok.

Sent from my T-Mobile G2 using Tapatalk

jkowalski

Name
Joe Kowalski
Joey,

I spent some time reviewing your account this morning. I'm saddened that you feel that way about our support. If you feel that we cannot help your business then please engage for additional training or cancel. There is no cancelation fee and the last thing we want is an unhappy client.

If you would like to speak with me directly you can, however each of our staff members are friendly and knowledgeable.

Thanks for the feedback,

~Joe

jkowalski

Name
Joe Kowalski
Mobile 2 is designed for everything touch. The idea is "park your truck and be done". Windows 8 will not be out for a while. But Windows 8 Tablets will be excellent!

joeynbgky

Supportive Member
Name
Joey
So basically, u want me to cancel so I dont complain? Like I said, ur customer service is good. Im still paying for it now, so I may take some more training but untill then, im ok in the position I am in now.

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison
Marty said:
So PM me and let me know when and what to buy, ok?

Cuz I don't listen to half what Robinson says...

:cry:
You hurt me in more ways than you know.

Joey....What's to complain about? I mean.....when do you need customer service after everything is set up? I've never had issues with SM's system.

The only thing I do is bug the hell out of them with my crazy ideas and suggestions. I'm sure they love them. :roll:

They always get back to me, put up with me and humor me. That's all I ask. shiteatinggrin

I WANT THE DAMN MOBILE VERSION NOW.......WHO ASS DOES MARTY HAVE TO SUCK TO GET ME THE MOBILE VERSION????

joeynbgky

Supportive Member
Name
Joey
I need sm to scan my trusty appointment book, and transfer customers info. Why is that so hard?

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison
joeynbgky said:
I need sm to scan my trusty appointment book, and transfer customers info. Why is that so hard?

You want them to lift it from paper? :shock:

Why not just have them take it off the cave walls?

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison
JOey, for a fee I'll input all your data for you....How many customers do you have?

Half kidding. lol

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison
http://www.Cybertary.com

I'm personal friends with the lady who started this company....it's everywhere......and it's also virtual. shiteatinggrin

You mail them a copy of the customers....They input the info for an hourly fee.

Really cool thing they have going on.

Edit: If I'm not mistaken, I think they do a "per job" charge as well.

Hell....I bet Full Circle would do it for you as well.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom