ServiceMonster 4.11 - Comming soon

jkowalski

Name
Joe Kowalski
Even though we have not completed killing 4.10, from a development point of view, I'm breathing a little easier.

querytimes.jpg

Name
Torrey Whitaker
I just did a online walk through with a Nicole from Service Monster.

Im blown away!

This thing looks like its gonna do everything ive been looking for.

Ive been using 4 differant apps on my ipad and computer trying to manage everything but its still isnt encompassing everything i want. It looks like service monster is going to kill this for me.

There was two major things that would have made me turn it down if it couldnt do and that was run on ipad and sync with quickbooks, but it does both. so im all in!

How many of you other guys use it?

idreadnought

Supportive Member
Name
Richard
not sure what exactly the graph means? I hope it means that when we log in the product has started to work properly and quickly without lagging. Been a frustrating few weeks for us users

Name
Torrey Whitaker
not sure what exactly the graph means? I hope it means that when we log in the product has started to work properly and quickly without lagging. Been a frustrating few weeks for us users

I heard there was some lagging issues during a update transition.

I used it today and it worked great.

I'll be working on it a lot over the weekend to get it all synced up and prepared for next week.

I'll report back how it's going.

Able 1

Name
Keith
I just did a online walk through with a Nicole from Service Monster.

Im blown away!

This thing looks like its gonna do everything ive been looking for.

Ive been using 4 differant apps on my ipad and computer trying to manage everything but its still isnt encompassing everything i want. It looks like service monster is going to kill this for me.

There was two major things that would have made me turn it down if it couldnt do and that was run on ipad and sync with quickbooks, but it does both. so im all in!

How many of you other guys use it?

Sync with Quick books? Does this mean you would just enter it in QB and Service monster would auto update the info into their program?

Terry

Supportive Member
Name
Terry O'Brien
Sync with Quick books? Does this mean you would just enter it in QB and Service monster would auto update the info into their program?

Keith, servicemonster will take all account info from Quickbooks when you join up with them and then you'll enter enter through servicemonster and sync back to quickbooks.

A great system other than some issues with the new updates over the past few weeks which they seem to be sorting out.

Reactions: Able 1

Able 1

Name
Keith
Keith, servicemonster will take all account info from Quickbooks when you join up with them and then you'll enter enter through servicemonster and sync back to quickbooks.

A great system other than some issues with the new updates over the past few weeks which they seem to be sorting out.

Very cool! I was hating entering them into both programs... I haven't done the walk through yet with them have it scheduled for monday.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom