ServiceMonster on a Samsung Galaxy Tablet

boazcan

Name
Bryan C
Has anyone put at least 90 days into running SM on a Samsung Galaxy 10" that can give me an update as to how it functions? Any bugs? Likes/Dislikes.

These tablets are too cheap to pass up now to go fully paperless. But more importantly to use it as a sales tool to show pictures, videos, etc. Get them to like my FB page and capture an email addy to send them their receipt.

Thanks.

Dan

Supportive Member
Name
Dan
I have a galaxy tab 2 and used it with SM. I put it next to my iPad doing side by side speed test for over an hour and my iPad won every test. My tab was on my home network which is 25/25 and my iPad I used both home network and the built in verizon data running 4g. I will say I really like the keyboard on the tab having the dedicated numbers across the top for quick and easy square foot entries.

Reactions: boazcan

boazcan

Name
Bryan C
I have a galaxy tab 2 and used it with SM. I put it next to my iPad doing side by side speed test for over an hour and my iPad won every test. My tab was on my home network which is 25/25 and my iPad I used both home network and the built in verizon data running 4g. I will say I really like the keyboard on the tab having the dedicated numbers across the top for quick and easy square foot entries.

Good info, thanks Dan!

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom