Sex, religion, politics, sports?

Mikey P

Administrator
Based on what I see hanging on the customer's walls and car bumpers and refrigerator, I carefully compose my non cleaning related discussions so that without a doubt they will remember the Mikey P experience.

Magnets are for Larry Lunchpails...

Shane Deubell

Supportive Member
Yeah i avoid those discussions like the plague. Although with employees we do discuss sports, no politics/religion.

whats that rope hanging from the ceiling for ....

Reactions: Art Kelley

grizzley

Name
Tim
Yea, my worst encounter was from finding an unrolled condom under the night stand.................If this would of been a bachlor pad of sorts, I wouldnt have been too surprised, but noooooooo, it just had to be a sweet older lady's house............... I didnt have the balls to tell her to please pick up the party favors, so I did what any red blooded american would do...........and that is kicking it under the bed where I wasnt cleaning.

bob vawter

Grassy Knoller
Name
bob vawter
ya ..once i sucked up a rather freshly used condom next to the LR sofa......
only to have it come spewing out right at the custys feet while i was emptyin'.....

awkward.........

Reactions: Mark Saiger

steve_64

about two weeks ago i found a condom under the couch at a ladys house. i just started laughing, showed genny then asked the customer for a roll of paper towels. when she brought them out i just pointed and asked her to pick it up.

of course she blamed her son. uh huh suuuuure.

mirf

Supportive Member
Name
David Mirfin
In the Phila area sports are on everyones mind. Big game this week between Eagles and Giants.
Go Giants.

Reactions: Shane Deubell
Name
Lee Stockwell
about two weeks ago i found a condom under the couch at a ladys house. i just started laughing, showed genny then asked the customer for a roll of paper towels. when she brought them out i just pointed and asked her to pick it up.

of course she blamed her son. uh huh suuuuure.
You will never work for her again. ..

dealtimeman

Everyday is Saturday.
Name
Michael
She won't be comfortable looking you in the face anymore, I doubt she will ever call you again.

You should of disposed of it descretely and gone about cleaning, do a good job and get repeats and referrals.

Now you're the overpaid cleaner that embarrassed her, in her home. You better of done a a good job or she could retaliate with a negative review spawned by your poor choice of pointing out the condom.

Reactions: BLewis and Brian H

Ron K

ya ..once i sucked up a rather freshly used condom next to the LR sofa......
only to have it come spewing out right at the custys feet while i was emptyin'.....

awkward.........
Did they want it back?

What size Glide were you using or was it lubricated?

bob vawter

Grassy Knoller
Name
bob vawter
Did they want it back?

What size Glide were you using or was it lubricated?

this sucker was minutes old at the most.....still all wet an' juicy.....i simply cuffed it making sure it touched no part of the outside hose...ohh you shoulda seen her face when it gurgled out at the end of the dump!

steve_64

You will never work for her again. ..
shes in my networking group. we all laughed it off.

she was standing close by when i found it. she followed us through the whole job.

ive already got referrals from her.

i wouldnt do that to just any customer, well maybe i would but i wasnt touching it.

bob vawter

Grassy Knoller
Name
bob vawter
Steve...i KNOW that you would pick it up bare-handed for ten million dollars.......
sooooo now we're jus in price negotiations.......!:biggrin:

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
Bawb
I'd actually do it for FREE. :eekk:

BUT you'd have to be in the room with me........

and let me also apologize now, for flinging it on ya in the future. :icon_twisted:

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom