SFS starts Monday

amygeorge

Supportive Member
Name
Amy Lorance
I attended SFS in Portland a few months before I purchased my business. It was an eye opener to the industry! I became a fan of Jon Don and did enough business with them that I got to attend "again" for free this past April. No one leaves disappointed, even if they've been in the business for years.

I'm leaving for Georgia next week and we're driving. My only reading material will be my carpet cleaning magazines and my SFS notebooks! ;)

Name
Lee Stockwell
amygeorge said:
I attended SFS in Portland a few months before I purchased my business. It was an eye opener to the industry! I became a fan of Jon Don and did enough business with them that I got to attend "again" for free this past April. No one leaves disappointed, even if they've been in the business for years.

I'm leaving for Georgia next week and we're driving. My only reading material will be my carpet cleaning magazines and my SFS notebooks! ;)
You sound like an exciting lady.

billyeadon

Supportive Member
Name
Bill Yeadon
Lee Stockwell said:
amygeorge said:

You sound like an exciting lady.

Actually she really is Lee.

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison
Amy is an awesome person... Some of yous could learn a thing or two from her about positive attitude, great outlook on life and daring business sense.

She's cool in my book.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom