SFS Tampa

Mikey P

Administrator
I want each and everyone of you to sit in the front row and raise you hands every ten minutes so you can share valuable life lessons about that time in band camp with the whole group

And boo Toburen if he doesn't put MB on the top of the list of valuable industry resources.

billyeadon

Supportive Member
Name
Bill Yeadon
I want each and everyone of you to sit in the front row and raise you hands every ten minutes so you can share valuable life lessons about that time in band camp with the whole group

And boo Toburen if he doesn't put MB on the top of the list of valuable industry resources.

Mikey,

You can ask anyone who has attended (and not sleeping) that Steve gives a nice pitch for following BBs every class. He does not differentiate other than saying that each board has its own personality.

Mikey P

Administrator
I know Billy.

Do you and Steve do a personality assessment in private and decide which Board would be best for a certain type?

Lets see, this surly, asshole know it all with his years of experience would be a great asset to MB. this dork and his mytee portable would be most comfortable with his fellow losers on ***, that Charles Ponzi wannabe would be a great fit in the Litter Box and oh, hey is that Bob Foster and James Cooper sitting together back there? hey those two should partner up and create a new board so each of them would have SOMEBODY to talk to..

Reactions: Shane Deubell

GCCLee

Supportive Member
Name
C. Lee

Tampa is where we would probably attend any classes. Dad's Place aint fur.

Guaranteed I'll sport MB shirts : )
In a Professional manner of course!

TomKing

Supportive Member
Name
Tom
I have been to Tampa twice. Great Time.

ask Angela to sit in the front.

Steve really likes it when you have your lap top open and you are texting your employees while he is talking. Feel free to have all your technology up and humming.

Have a great time Boys.

I will be taking my Son in 2015.

Last edited:

billyeadon

Supportive Member
Name
Bill Yeadon
I know Billy.

Do you and Steve do a personality assessment in private and decide which Board would be best for a certain type?

Lets see, this surly, asshole know it all with his years of experience would be a great asset to MB. this dork and his mytee portable would be most comfortable with his fellow losers on ***, that Charles Ponzi wannabe would be a great fit in the Litter Box and oh, hey is that Bob Foster and James Cooper sitting together back there? hey those two should partner up and create a new board so each of them would have SOMEBODY to talk to..

Mikey,
Steve speaks in Jon Don language during the class. Then after several Guinness at the Wednesday night diner I explain in real world terms.

Mikey P

Administrator
I would love to be a mouse under that table.

Bill why do you think the vets, suppliers and manufactures tend to flock here rather than the others?

billyeadon

Supportive Member
Name
Bill Yeadon
I would love to be a mouse under that table.

Bill why do you think the vets, suppliers and manufactures tend to flock here rather than the others?

It would be interesting to see how many vendors actually read these boards versus how many post.
i would have to say that MB would be the most entertaining, but of course that includes pure shock value.

by the way I have never seen marcating in any of those high brow books I pretend to read.

Steve Toburen

Supportive Member
Durango, Colorado/Santiago, Dominican Republic
Name
Steve Toburen
How do you think Mr. King found this place, Mikey? :)

Steve

PS Mikey, I know it goes against your super-competitive personality. But I encourage our SFS students to go to at least check out all the internet bulletin boards. After all, "Plans fail when there is no consultation but there is accomplishment (or at least entertainment! Steve) through many advisers." Proverbs 15: 22.

Shane Deubell

Supportive Member
I think you will like it JR, you are focused on growing a multi-truck type of company.

Come prepared monday morning, Chuck punches you in the face first thing with numbers. Pay attention, as you know vans/equipment don't last forever. We need to build reserves but each of us have to figure out how much exactly. How many times do you read posts of a guy with broken down equipment and no money for replacement? ALOT, we need company profits and chuck gives you all the formulas to figure out what you need to grow.

I wouldn't become caught up in every hyper-technical detail, some of the information you may not need right now or have interest in. Big Picture!

Try your hardest to stay away from late night activities. Makes for a long day...

Reactions: Beeks

Beeks

Name
J.R.
I think you will like it JR, you are focused on growing a multi-truck type of company.

Come prepared monday morning, Chuck punches you in the face first thing with numbers. Pay attention, as you know vans/equipment don't last forever. We need to build reserves but each of us have to figure out how much exactly. How many times do you read posts of a guy with broken down equipment and no money for replacement? ALOT, we need company profits and chuck gives you all the formulas to figure out what you need to grow.

I wouldn't become caught up in every hyper-technical detail, some of the information you may not need right now or have interest in. Big Picture!

Try your hardest to stay away from late night activities. Makes for a long day...

Thanks Shane, not the biggest partier these days, as Ive done enough for a few generations, on top of that its only about 1 hour 45 from my house, might just head home most nights, still contemplating that idea though. Ill take some photos of the front row for Mike!

billyeadon

Supportive Member
Name
Bill Yeadon
Thanks Shane, not the biggest partier these days, as Ive done enough for a few generations, on top of that its only about 1 hour 45 from my house, might just head home most nights, still contemplating that idea though. Ill take some photos of the front row for Mike!

JR make sure you get a hotel for Wednesday night for the dinner. This is the ultimate networking opportunity.

Joe Appleby

Supportive Member
Name
Joe Appleby
I'm sending one of my guys to Tampa. I've only heard good things about the class.
For those of you going, introduce yourself to Joe Q.

Shane Deubell

Supportive Member

Not really how i meant it JR, most guys never leave home by themselves for a week. Some can get carried away in the moment even though they are normally homebodies.

Good luck, i'm sure you will like it.

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
Don't do it JR, you don't have to party, unless you want to.

Some of the biggest value is hanging out with the other cleaners after class. Free exchange of info and a chance to make friends with more of your peers. It worth being away from the family, even a few evenings.

Oh don't hangout with Bill, he'll out drink you! :p j/k

Last edited by a moderator:

Beeks

Name
J.R.
Looking forward to meeting new people in the industry, Im gonna do my best to not be remembered as "the sloppy guy from orlando" But I deff plan on staying down there a few nights non the less.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom