SFS

• I've been and thought it was great

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison
Poll by Ken Snow

I believe this may be the only week long program offered tied directly to our industry that goes deeply into all 3 of the topics this room is meant to cover so is fitting poll. I hope those who have been and thought it was great will share that for those who have not been and that those who went and thought it was a waste of time will share why so that JonDon will learn where there may be opportunities for improvement. I have been 2 times and all my managers have been 1-2 times as well and I have been very pleased with the evolution of the format as times have changed.

Steve Toburen

Supportive Member
Durango, Colorado/Santiago, Dominican Republic
Name
Steve Toburen
Lee Stockwell said:
Put another option up there for BDCC's like me: I don't buy enough from JonDon to get it FREE.
Uh. Lee... not to state the obvious but there is an answer for that. :)

Just buy on average around 400 bucks a month of stuff/chems from Jon-Don (you know you drop a lot more than that) and that issue goes away forever. (Buy a total of $5,000.00 of ANYTHING from Jon-Don over the 12 months preceding your seminar and you get a full ride scholarship.)

Steve

PS Heck, if you're shy a bit let me know and we'll transfer some of Hagopian's credit with us to your account. You would really enjoy the seminar.

Doug D

Supportive Member
Name
Doug Dimick
Been there twice myself. Plan on going again someday when they come to Denver. hey now

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison
Steve T is a master at what he does.... Unbelievable really. I have so much respect for the way the guy teaches class... Not sure there is any better.

If you get a chance... You need to take this class to better yourself, your business and that of course will better your life.

I owe a lot to Steve.... Thanks for everything bud. You encouraged me when not many others did.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom