Sharp as a Thumbtack..

Mikey P

Administrator
I get these all the time..wtf?
Thumbtack just received a request from a user on our site for a carpet cleaner, and we thought you'd be a perfect fit. Here's what they need:

Carpet Cleaner Needed

Frequency type
One time

Carpet type
I'm not sure

Approximate square feet
501-1000

- Mark G.

Location Emerson, GA 30137 :shock:
Phone Unavailable
Requested on Thursday May 17th, 2012
Timeframe late morning
Travel Service professional must travel to my address.

If you are interested, please click here to respond to this customer.

Thanks, and I hope this works out for you!

Thumbtack Team
415-545-8225
1001 Page St, Suite #45, San Francisco, CA

P.S. Wondering about Thumbtack? We're an online marketplace for local services. List your service with us here after you bid on the job to get more leads like this!

Chris A

Name
Chris
Yeah Ive actually gotten a couple leads in my service area and didnt get any of them closed, now more leads are coming and they want me to start paying, no thanks...

Connor

Name
Connor
Elocal has sent me emails for a couple of leads, but when I call right back, the customer has already booked somebody else. Then a day or two later the "rep" calls and says he can get me "more leads".... I told him that I was too busy for more leads that were booked before i was ever notified.

lust1kiddo

Supportive Member
everytime i get a text from them i laugh..they are like " dont forget..Mrs. Jones needs a carpet cleaner.." I paid for it a few times to say nope. 4.50 per lead they want..pfft.

Name
I'm Rick James
I just ignore the emails I get from them.. never had any luck with that shitty company.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom