She starts next week.

Becker

Name
Becker
My 1st priority after sfs , and long time prior was to bring in someone to handle my books, paper work, mailings, billing and many other projects I've been wanting to launch but ran out of hats and time.

Looks like my current needs are a perfect for her.

I really hope to limit my desk time in the near future unless it is for growth.

Steve Toburen

Supportive Member
Durango, Colorado/Santiago, Dominican Republic
Name
Steve Toburen
Becker said:
My 1st priority after sfs , and long time prior was to bring in someone to handle my books, paper work, mailings, billing and many other projects I've been wanting to launch but ran out of hats and time.

Looks like my current needs are a perfect for her.

I really hope to limit my desk time in the near future unless it is for growth.
Her first project should be to develop a daily schedule for herself with reasonable written deadlines for each task. (Payroll, deposits, mailings, etc.) Use your digital SFS Operations Manual as a template, Don, and then you need to approve each page. (I'd say to have all this ready for her before she starts but I know that's not going to happen.) :)

Steve Toburen
http://www.SFS.JonDon.com

PS BTW, Don, nice to see you "implementing" after the seminar. Keep us posted on your progress and remember to be careful with the Dreaded Displacement Activities! Also don't "delegate" too much or you will wound up being held Emotionally Hostage! (Don't ask me how I learned this one!)

Becker

Name
Becker
Thanks Steve, no question she will be worth her weight in gold if I prepare her properly, Richard.

I can't explain how excited I am to hand off these tasks.

I'm going to start her out crawling, then try a few baby steps. This will all be new to me, and I can't wait to see how it develops.

SFS was completely worth the time off. It really got my brain working. I might come off as a goof ball here and in class, but I'm a pretty deep thinker, but lazy.. I'm sure I miss out on 10 of $1000s per year just because I've not put my life in to 4wheel drive to crawl out of the rut I've been happily stuck in.

I come up with great ideas, but fail to follow though.

Since, SFS I've looked past the trees, starting to see the forest.

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison
If she is scheduling etc, you might consider a bonus or commission structure along with the hourly. Find out if she's ambitious....It might even help you out as well.

I find with incentives comes production. If she can run smoothly and allow you to do the money work, why not?

Reactions: tmdry

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom