Shock and Awe - Judson Slop n Gobble!

Bob Foster

Holy Cow!

I did a commercial nylon glue down today that had really prominent chair roller rings.

Thought I would try something different. So I put three tiny scoops (the scoop that comes with it) of Slop n Gobble in a spotter spray bottle and shook it up.

Then I sprayed out the rings with the SnG spotter followed by a full pre-spray with the usual SnG mixture with my Hydroforce. This was followed by a Whittaker GLS scrub for the whole office with a 4 way Whittaker scrub on the chair rings and then a full heat extraction.

I know this carpet well having cleaned in this office building at least a dozen times. The building owner said if they don't come out he was replacing the carpets. The rings disappeared COMPLETELY like I never have seen before and of course the rest or the job came out great.

Try making a spotter bottle with SnG.

Good stuff Les and Joyce!

hogjowl

Idiot™
I had amazing results simply using their original O2 product with the booster added, so I wonder why the need for this additional product? What does it do that the others can not?

Bob Foster

Mostly because its loaded with surfactant.

Just try it Marty - it will blow you away. Great on olefin and nasties. Price is right too.

ruff

Name
Ofer Kolton
Bob Foster said:
Mostly because its loaded with surfactant.

Just try it Marty - it will blow you away. Great on olefin and nasties. Price is right too.
If it is loaded with surfactants, you'd expect that one should be extra careful with it on olefin, as to begin with it is the least absorbent of all carpets.
So even more than usual, a low PSI cleaning, followed by extra careful dry recovery passes will be needed.

Also, wondering if anybody did any caparison cleaning with other very high PH traffic lane cleaners?

And Bob, what kind of Nylon was it? Acid or solution dyed?

Goldenboy

Name
Mike Waldron
Full heat extraction. Wow Bob impressive. You are a industry giant. Inventing different types of extraction? LMFAO. You are such a clown.

Golden Bopy

Bob Foster

As apposed to running a lower temperature with a truck equipped with a Little Giant, butt boy.

Then again the way you plumbed your Little Giant I wonder if you have high heat at all.

Bob Foster

I don't think it would really matter because these are commercial carpets in an office.

I have yet, in the very short history of using it, seen anything let go that I have used it on.

Maybe Les can be more specific about its properties and possible limitations.

ruff

Name
Ofer Kolton
Mikey P said:
Is 20 minutes of exposure to high Ph enough to strip it?
If my understanding is correct, that high PH reduces/cancels the electrical charge that holds the 'elephants' there, than potentially yes.

BillC

danielc said:
Does Slop contain an oxidizer or enzyme?

What makes it so good?
From what I understand its classified! Les can tell you but then he will have to kill you!!! shiteatinggrin

hogjowl

Idiot™
Assuming what I am hearing is correct, and SnG cleans equally well in comparison to O2 and the booster, why does SnG being filled with surfactant matter?

Connor

Name
Connor
Mikey P said:
I instructed Les to fill Marty's jug with *** pre spray if he actually places an order.

Which he won't.

What's *** prespray?

FLYERMAN

Supportive Member
Name
Ken Raddon
I am certain it has an oxidizer and equally sure it has no enzymes. I put between 8 and 12 ounces in my 7 quart inline sprayer with no tip so drawing 4 to 1.

dgardner

Name
Dan Gardner
According to the MSDS it contains sodium percarbonate, so yes, an oxidizer. Everything else (except potassium hydroxide) is a trade secret...

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom