Signed up with Full Circle again

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison
I signed up my Dallas area again because of some campaigns that I ran.

I will stay signed up with them after this.

If you don't have someone answering your phone and scheduling your jobs while you're working....You may be missing out.

You can have them on a backup plan...if you miss a call, it goes to them and NOT voicemail.

Huge benefit to having a live person answer.

So many less problem than having an employee to answer them.

You don't have to pay the full price plan either.

You can pay a low price and then by the minute.

If the call doesn't go to them...you don't pay for the call. Simple.

Who here is NOT with Full Circle and why? I bet I can give you a good reason to sign up. Iseeru

Here's their site.

More than an answering service

ruff

Name
Ofer Kolton
If it did not belong to another era...... I'd say: "Brian, you sound like a broken record."
Keep on spinning.

Read Brian's book: The art of totally impersonal service :p

joeynbgky

Supportive Member
Name
Joey
I still carry appointment books and hardly ever get it transfered to service magic

Sent from my g2 using tapatalk. Whofat

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison
I keep everything on Service Monster just so I can track what I've done to see if it's working.

Did I mention I love the Full Circle girls?

It's good to be back with them. I forgot about the stress relief (not like that Bawb).

Gave me a chance to get ready for my daughter's 15th b-day party.

Name
Noble Carpet Cleaners
Couple reasons for me. I'm not missing calls right now with my job rate. Nope, I catch all the price shoppers I want. ALL my repeaters leave a detailed message and would wait till the cows come home to hear back from me. But even with them I get back within 2 hours.
Rarely the next business morning.

The cost effective technology isn't there yet on a tablet can be used in the field and hooked to the internet. I'm saying cost effective. We need internet explorer to see Service Monster. They only way right now is to get a data card for a lap top. So much easier to tote around my paper day planner right now. If my job rate increases to really interrupting my field work I will turn it over to an answering service and have them call me with the new jobs out in the field for that particular day.

The iPad2 has a very nice power up feature and you can call up the calendar quicker then opening a paper day planner. But the contacts aren't linked to the calendar and Safari can't see Service Monster. It's a real bummer.

We owner operators (the bulk of the industry) could use a dedicated tablet that fits in a pouch and hooked to the net. Mail, Service Monster and basic PC functions. It would be awsome.

Art Kelley

Supportive Member
Name
Rainbow Carpet And Upholstery Cleaning
Brian R said:
Who here is NOT with Full Circle and why? I bet I can give you a good reason to sign up. Iseeru

]

I had a woman answering my phone for 20 years. It was a nice luxury (albeit expen$ive) to get my invoices handed to me every week. I replaced her with a small cell phone and a pocket calendar. Saved me about 15G a year. With todays cell technology you can carry your office in your pocket. I get about 5 or 6 calls a day from customers (and a bunch more from spammers) who are delighted to talk to the owner. No big deal. I set the wand down and take a break for 93 seconds and book a job.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom