Silencer

Name
Marcus
Looking around the garage yesterday I found 3 silencers of various sizes. All 2 inch openings. They don't look like they have been used. They are for sale cheap. Anyone need a 1 million btu furnace or heavy duty shop carts. I have about 10 of those I need to get rid of.

Yea send me the length and width of those silencers
Thanks

Name
Marcus
Yea just talked to a guy in dallas who told me what we are learning after spending 1000$ .....
He told me there are 4 levels of silencers about 5 decimals apart with the auto muffler barely making the loudest level and not effective for blowers......he said to get residential or hospital level of silencer....
Also said silencers are made completely different....
He said a lot of carpet cleaning guys are running into the same problems with many truckmounts using cheaper mufflers instead of the blower silencers.....
Cap

Larry Cobb

Name
Larry Cobb
Yea just talked to a guy in dallas who told me what we are learning after spending 1000$ .....
He told me there are 4 levels of silencers about 5 decimals apart with the auto muffler barely making the loudest level and not effective for blowers......he said to get residential or hospital level of silencer....
Also said silencers are made completely different....

The manufacturer of our silencers does a lot of R & D.

They have manufactured more than 10 times more silencers than Universal.

Many times customers select the silencer that is too small for the degree of silencing needed.

Larry

KevinL

Supportive Member
Name
Kevin Leach
sorry Glen. We took pics yesterday but I'm out cleaning all day and my shop manager doesn't get on here. Call me tomorrow afternoon and remind me to post them when I get to shop. I'm kinda busy with 2 companies, a new puppy, a broken tm and a broken sewer pipe at my house. 309-922-4161.

Name
Marcus
Finally talked back with namco and they found a silencer for 500$
34" long wo the ends and 10-12" wide
So they traded me back in the old mufflers and I can actually hear while I am cleaning now...
So yes this bad boy finally works
Cap

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom