Simple way to compare your links to your compeditors.

Royal Man

Name
Dave Yoakum
Check out your competition by seeing how many links they have. A simple way is to put quotation marks at either side of your company's web address. Then search on Google to see the number of web links.

For instance: "**********************" 32700 links

"connorplumbing.com" 7480 links

"originalhagopian.com" 39500 links

"www.gethappy.ca" 41200 links

"santacruzclean.com" 97300 links

"midsouthcarpetandtile.com" 1770 links

Back links are just one factor the affects rank and all links have different weight. But, this can be used to check out your competition in a simple way to see what you may have to work on.

How many do you have?

Royal Man

Name
Dave Yoakum
Connor said:
Where do you see the number of web links posted?

Just put your companies web address with quote marks at either side ( "connorplumbing.com" ) into the search bar of Google. Hit search and under the first line you'll get in your case:

Search About 7,480 results (0.10 seconds)

PS, remember to take off the- http://www. from the address.

FredC

Village Idiot
it doesn't show (or mean) shit

here ya go

blmb.jpg

Royal Man

Name
Dave Yoakum
Fred what do the numbers mean? I know= PR page rank. The rest I'm dumber than dirt about.

We know you are the man with this stuff.

What I posted was sent to me in an e-mail yesterday by an "Expert"'

FredC

Village Idiot
domain age, page rank, indexed content (not accurate on this run), Referring domains to the domain, refering domains to the page, backlinks to the domain, backlinks to the page

looking at the results from a search from a search using your site should indicate to you why its not "reliable".......

a better option would be to use the link: operator

Code:
link: [url]http://**********************[/url]

The image I showed shows the backlinks over time (historical)......a more accurate count would be the "fresh" index (those found in the last 30 days).....the link operator will come closest to this

blmb2.png

fresh for your site (averaged over different sources) is 1700BL....the Link operator shows 1170

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom