Slammed for the Season

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison
Doing quality work really brings them back.

I've got a ton of repeats from all the deal of the day programs in the North Dallas area. Everyone is paying close to full price this time.

I was surprised to see so many.

I can't fit any more jobs in this year. ugh.

I'm booking into January.

If you do the deal of the day program right.....it's almost like free money. :lol:

By the way...One of my deals just expired and there were just over 60 that didn't call to schedule. That came out to be about $2000 in my pocket for doing nothing.

Gotta love it.

Chris A

Name
Chris
Hey Brian, check your fine print, we have to honor the groupon after the exp. Date for the amount paid (I.e. $49 off the total bill or however much the face value is.) Might just be an Ohio thing though.

dday

Is that Groupon? Or are you talking about Angie's List Deal of the Day?

And why won't you return my calls?

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison
Chris Adkins said:
Hey Brian, check your fine print, we have to honor the groupon after the exp. Date for the amount paid (I.e. $49 off the total bill or however much the face value is.) Might just be an Ohio thing though.

You have to honor the paid price of the groupon etc

So if they paid $50 for the voucher...They can apply that towards services.....Which is half price...So they would have to pay me the price of the voucher again for service.

David....When did you call? I'll try to call tomorrow.

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison
juniorc82 said:
Are talking bout your op customers or your pyramid subcontracting scheme?

Actually both. I'm Oping here in North Dallas...But my company in Sacramento has been running deals as well...And a few other areas.

It's been working out well for everyone so far.

Becker

Name
Becker
Brian R said:
[quote="Chris Adkins":27dpkvjn]Hey Brian, check your fine print, we have to honor the groupon after the exp. Date for the amount paid (I.e. $49 off the total bill or however much the face value is.) Might just be an Ohio thing though.

You have to honor the paid price of the groupon etc

So if they paid $50 for the voucher...They can apply that towards services.....Which is half price...So they would have to pay me the price of the voucher again for service.

David....When did you call? I'll try to call tomorrow.[/quote:27dpkvjn]

Legally I'm not sure you can make them spend more than valued paid.
So a minimum charge is out the window.

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison
I doubt too many are going to get legal about that amount of cash..Especially when they waited too long etc.

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison
Becker said:
what was your offer? How much? And what is your honest regular price of the offer?

This particular one was a Living Social. $55 for 3 rooms. Normal price for 3 rooms when I did the deal would depend on room size...So the "1/2 off" thing was hard to gage. It was more of an average because every job was priced separately.

But it was up to 900 square ft...So really it could have been up to $270 for 3 rooms if they were that big.

Becker

Name
Becker
so you charge .3 per sq..

client calls, has 4 rooms..

largest of the 3 is a total of 600, 4th is 150. total ticket, $225 - $55.00 client out of pocket $175.00

Oh that is more than I want to spend... just do the 3 rooms, OK.... 180 - 55 out of pocket $125.00

How many of this will you have to explain? Maybe 60 times?

Oh so glad I never tried a deal of the day.

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison
Becker said:
so you charge .3 per sq..

client calls, has 4 rooms..

largest of the 3 is a total of 600, 4th is 150. total ticket, $225 - $55.00 client out of pocket $175.00

Oh that is more than I want to spend... just do the 3 rooms, OK.... 180 - 55 out of pocket $125.00

How many of this will you have to explain? Maybe 60 times?

Oh so glad I never tried a deal of the day.

Are you drunk again Becker? lol

Or maybe I am because I didn't understand a word of what you typed.

Becker

Name
Becker
Drunk again? you have me confused with Waffles?

You have 60 open deal of the day out there.

Are you going to honor the 3 room deal, or measure out each one and charge it .30 per sq and subtract $55 face value from the total.

My point is.. of those 60 some wont call. People get hit by buses or tossed in jail, or go on the lamb everyday. But many will.

So enjoy explaining the pricing out 35-60 times to those on a budget.

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison
Becker said:
Drunk again? you have me confused with Waffles?

You have 60 open deal of the day out there.

Are you going to honor the 3 room deal, or measure out each one and charge it .30 per sq and subtract $55 face value from the total.

My point is.. of those 60 some wont call. People get hit by buses or tossed in jail, or go on the lamb everyday. But many will.

So enjoy explaining the pricing out 35-60 times to those on a budget.

Oh, gotcha....I was thinking something else. :oops:

Naahhh....Now I'll just have them pay me $55 for 3 rooms directly ($110 total) and then $30 per room after that.

Simple.....I've changed some of my pricing to make it easier on me.

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison
Ron Werner said:
for your repeats that are calling, how long since their last cleaning?

Loaded question? lol

I've been at about a year to 3 or 4 months and 6 months. Some recent repeats are just having the rest of their house cleaned.

Some pet stuff of course always keeps me coming back.

But the carpets still look awesome after 3 months on some that I've been back to for other areas.

I figured I'd better say it before you did Ron. lol

S

sam miller

Ya cause carpet resoiling is only because of the piss poor vacuum we use and how fast we steam clean and the smart and final rinse doesnt hurt either.

Not because people actually get thier carpets dirty ever! LOL

Because You know us carpet cleaners have no clue what comes out of a carpet.

I guess we should pull all carpets out take them to the shop and rug badger everything! !dork!

No offense just nonsense

LisaWagnerCRS

Name
Lisa Wagner
HARPER said:
LisaWagnerCRS said:
Your posts are like enemas.

Thanks!

Lisa

AND MINE..?????????????????????????????

Wait... I'm feeling a little sick... I'll get back to you on that.

:mrgreen:

Lisa

P.S. Wait.. your posts are kind of like my dearly departed dog Jesse's farts... you don't hear anything, and then suddenly you need to clear out the room.

P.P.S. I hope you take that as a compliment. LOL

LisaWagnerCRS

Name
Lisa Wagner
Speaking of enemas and dog farts - where is Brevik?

Is he okay? Or perhaps he's so successful from Brian's "sell your services for nothing" advise that he's just to busy to post any more.

Lisa

joe harper

Name
joe harper
LisaWagnerCRS said:
HARPER said:
LisaWagnerCRS said:
Your posts are like enemas.

Thanks!

Lisa

AND MINE..?????????????????????????????

Wait... I'm feeling a little sick... I'll get back to you on that.

Lisa

P.S. Wait.. your posts are kind of like my dearly departed dog Jesse's farts... you don't hear anything, and then suddenly you need to clear out the room.

P.P.S. I hope you take that as a compliment. LOL

"Actually...I am a little HURT... :cry: "

I should @ least qualify for a YeaSt-infeCtiOn...since we are in the area... !gotcha!

"There is just NO love around this place anymore."..... :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

You could @ least ADMITT that when ever I respond to your post..."I AM IRRITATING"... :mrgreen:

joeynbgky

Supportive Member
Name
Joey
Ran two truck sat and today Sunday. Busted out ten residential and had two cleaning girls cleaning apartments all weekend. Had to contract apartment carpet cleanings out. Almost out of chems. I feel a heart attack coming on. Two restys tonight ugh god help

Sent from my T-Mobile G2 using Tapatalk

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison
LisaWagnerCRS said:
Speaking of enemas and dog farts - where is Brevik?

Is he okay? Or perhaps he's so successful from Brian's "sell your services for nothing" advise that he's just to busy to post any more.

Lisa

Enemas? I knew there was something about you. !gotcha!

And you're right...I'll sell those services to you for nuthin at all perky butt. :mrgreen: PuCKer up.

Back
Top Bottom