Slide-ins....is your engine strong enough?

rick imby

Name
Rick
Seems to me like you could have walked your Porty in there and not spent all day trying to lay down that hose.

Able 1

Name
Keith
rick imby said:
Seems to me like you could have walked your Porty in there and not spent all day trying to lay down that hose.

Took me an hour less time.... did it with a porty twice, what a pita that was.... I rinsed out all the soap I left behind the last two times. :wink:

minuteman

Good video Keith, just go's to show a long hose run is nothing if you know how to run your equipment, & hasn't Greene been teaching that on this board for a looooooooong time now.

Greg

Ron Werner

Name
Ron Werner
25 Kohler on propane, Roots 47
230 ft of 2.5", 50 ft of 2", 2" greenhorn wand
No problems, most of the hose was coiled, I was cleaning my own place as a test. There was a drop in airflow, but it still picked up nicely. Average runs are no longer than 150ft.

Jimmy L

Name
Jimmy L
Running that much hose into a mall is just crazy.
You really should learn how to Bonnet or OP clean.

I sure hope getting the $90 to clean it covered your expenses.

rick imby

Name
Rick
Ron Werner said:
25 Kohler on propane, Roots 47
230 ft of 2.5", 50 ft of 2", 2" greenhorn wand
No problems, most of the hose was coiled, I was cleaning my own place as a test. There was a drop in airflow, but it still picked up nicely. Average runs are no longer than 150ft.

How much loss of horsepower do you normally have with a 25 Kohler on propane vs 25 Kohler on gas. I heard once the loss was around 30%? They are suppose to run forever on propane though.

GeneMiller

Name
gene miller
Nissan 1.5 liter. I have the interface and have watched it with the vacuum completely blocked and it hardly moves the rpm. I just love a ecu running everything. It holds everything perfectly. I know Greenie is just cringing if he's reading this. I can't help it. I love bells and whistles.

Gene

Able 1

Name
Keith
Walrus said:
Running that much hose into a mall is just crazy.
You really should learn how to Bonnet or OP clean.

I sure hope getting the $90 to clean it covered your expenses.

The store have to be done with HWE per contract so it was the long run or rent a porty...

It was $180 and took about two hours... Had my bro pre-spray with the omni, I didn't stop wanding. Splash and dash for sure. :lol:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom