Slop and Gobble 450 LBS Container

We are now selling Slop and Gobble in a 450 LBS Container, the savings is .50 a lb. It will make 7200 gallons of pre-spray at 1 oz to a gallon of water. at a cost of .31 a gallon RTU.

kdk_0499.jpg

rwcarpet

Supportive Member
Name
Robert Hodge
I just got a 6 lb jug of S&G, and that'll last me a while. Used it today on an off-white commercial carpet in an Attys office complex, and it truely was a one stroke cleaning job. I used Procyon as the rinse.

Thanks, Les.

I still need a nasty ass Chinese resty to test it on.

Blue Monarch

Supportive Member
Name
Dirk Wingrove
I was afraid of that. You mean in 2011, I can't click and buy it. FFS, that's kind of ridiculous.

rwcarpet

Supportive Member
Name
Robert Hodge
Bob Foster said:
This how much you need to clean a 1000 square feet :lol:

flap.jpg

You might not want to be caught driving around with a sealed plastic "packet" with white powder in it. Around here, the cops would bring out the drug sniffin' dogs!

Noidios

Name
Russ Zinck
Blue Monarch said:
I was afraid of that. You mean in 2011, I can't click and buy it. FFS, that's kind of ridiculous.

I'm with you on that. It's the only reason I haven't tried it.

tmdry

Name
Bill Martins
Noidios said:
Blue Monarch said:

When you call Les or Joyce (his wife) you get that personal touch, and they know their stuff on the phone. I've spoken to Les a few times on the phone, and he's been great and never tried to push his products on me or sell me anything. I understand online ordering is sometimes simpler, but give them a try.

floorguy

Supportive Member
Name
Doug
tmdry said:
Noidios said:
Blue Monarch said:

When you call Les or Joyce (his wife) you get that personal touch, and they know their stuff on the phone. I've spoken to Les a few times on the phone, and he's been great and never tried to push his products on me or sell me anything. I understand online ordering is sometimes simpler, but give them a try.

how the hell hard is it to call, chat a few minutes, and double check your addy etc. more so if you are a 1st time custy....

do you handle all your custys through the net....just email me your room numbers and ill get on it :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:

Back
Top Bottom