Tim Magaw
FrontRoombefore4.jpg

frontroomafter2.jpg

j]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6JEtfp8RO2gj]

TimM

Supportive Member
Name
Tim Magaw
The guy that owns this house USED to be a carpet cleaner. He didnt think it would clean up, and I had some slop and gobble on my van so I told him I would see what I can do to make it look better.

floorguy

Supportive Member
Name
Doug
hey you forgot to tell them who told you to get some shiteatinggrin shiteatinggrin shiteatinggrin shiteatinggrin shiteatinggrin shiteatinggrin shiteatinggrin

TimM

Supportive Member
Name
Tim Magaw
I mixed 6 small scoops of the prespray in hot tap water in my inline hydroforce, (It has no metering tip and about four years old) sprayed, let dwell about 10 minutes, rinsed with my rotovac using fresh water. I did have to sweep the carpet before I vacuumed because of the crap that was on the carpet.
P.S
Doug told me I needed to get some of this stuff to try. Thanks Doug.

rwcarpet

Supportive Member
Name
Robert Hodge
Looks like some of the Sec 8 shitholes I cleaned last week. I actually used S&G as a booster. I've saved a few landlords the $$$'s of changing out their carpets before inspections.

floorguy

Supportive Member
Name
Doug
hi enough you dont want to use it on "warranty" carpet....

but if they have fooked it up enough the warranty would be out anyway

TimM

Supportive Member
Name
Tim Magaw
And I know the warranty was null and void on this carpet. The pictures do not do it justice, it was real bad, the owner of the property was a carpet cleaner until this spring when he got out of the business and he had his doubts about if it would look good after it was cleaned, and when it was done, he said he had never seen it look that good.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom