slop n gobble oxy

This stuff is really good!

I had a bad one today with tons of urine stains, most were older. I used slop n gobble , thinking I would have to come back at the end and hit the urine stains again with peroxide, or stain magic

To my supprise the slop nuked the stains all by it's self, even the older faded ones. I only used it at .5 oz pergallon, how do they get all that oxy stain removing power in .5 oz pergal?? Or is there somehtin in it other than oxy that is getting these stains out?

Just doesn't seem right to be getting results like this. I almost feel like I'm cheating.

Lyman

Supportive Member
Name
Lyman
If you read the label, there is a dilution for pet stains. I was also amazed with it on pet stains.

Sorry, I was refering to the oxygen content in Slop n Gobble, not a new slop n gobble , lol I was just amazed at how well it nuked these urine stains at only .5 oz per gallon. I assume the awesome stain removal is due to the oxygen?, seems like you would need more than .5 oz to get enough oxygen to get the tough stains , so it seems like I'm cheating. lol

hogjowl

Idiot™
The original Judson's O2 prespray is awesome and with the powdered booster (oxygen) it seems to me to be no different than S&G.

Was S&G first made just so more positive press could be generated for Judson's, or is there REALLY a measurable difference in the performance between the two?

So far, I don't see much difference.

the differene to me is that .5 oz of slop n gobble works as well, maybe even better then 4 oz of 02 with hot sauce added.

hogjowl

Idiot™
Have you done the math? How much is that saving you?

If you run crews, is that difference (whatever it is) going to be enough to put up with the hassle of trying to make sure they don't just revert to using S&G on everything? With the pH of S&G being what it is, that may be a problem.

Just one more product on the truck to confuse the crews.

Bob Foster

I use both and now using a lot more S&G than I am O2 these days because:

1) My prejudice towards powders as I prefer them over liquid presprays
2) S&G is odorless, not that O2 smells bad because I don't think so and rarely get any negative comments about its "pleasant" smell.
3) S&G is more economical to use. Even with the RTU price of O2 being outstanding S&G is way less expensive than even that.
4) S&G has the ability to be a sledge hammer if I need it to be or a finishing hammer if I am on lightly soiled carpets.
5) S&G is more effective on organic soiling like couch "food troughs" and right up to restaurants than O2.
6) S&G is way better on olefin than O2. Nothing I have found beats S&G on a commercial gluedown.
7) I can buy S&G in a 45 lb bucket which saves me a huge pile of shipping dollars per RTU. (if Brevik isn't chipping on it on the way to my place)

KevinL

Supportive Member
Name
Kevin Leach
Are you sure it didn't work so well because of the type of carpet you were cleaning? The carpet seems to matter more than the prespray.

F

FB7777

Pemberton is awesome

That's just one of his 3500 Textile Secrets

Mikey P

Administrator
400 pounds of Slop were ordered off this thread alone.

I slop you naught.

ad yes, why not use it on trashed synthetic furniture?

FLYERMAN

Supportive Member
Name
Ken Raddon
I use it on furn. if it's a grungy food/piss stained piece. I use something else if it's soiled with body oil looking goo.

Mikey P said:
400 pounds of Slop were ordered off this thread alone.

I slop you naught.

ad yes, why not use it on trashed synthetic furniture?

You know guy's .5 oz to a gallon is .19 cents a gallon R.T.U.

I also want to Thank You for the orders.

5]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_MocVR3lyas5]

Marty said:
I didn't get no 5 tickets with my $800 order!

But I do appreciate the directions you put in those screwdrives you sent me.

16 tickets should have of been stapled to your receipt if not I will send you more tickets.

floorguy

Supportive Member
Name
Doug
tickets???

WTF am i getting tickets for???

lol

I ordered some 1st of the week...they gonna be on there??

floorguy said:
tickets???

WTF am i getting tickets for???

lol

I ordered some 1st of the week...they gonna be on there??
header.jpg

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom