SNAKE OIL MARKETING PACKAGE!!!! - Preview added!

Jeremy

Name
Jeremy
Announcment.jpg

It's easy you just download the file and paste it to a word file and add your own text, special offer, logo & phone number... Easy as pie!

Commercial Postcard Preview:
HolidayPostcardBackground1.jpg

Residential Postcard Preview:
BabySafe.jpg

It's easy you just download the file and paste it to a word file and add your own text, special offer, logo & phone number... Easy as pie!

Courtesy of www.EncapStore.com
Thanks for looking!

Jeremy

Name
Jeremy
Re: SNAKE OIL MARKETING PACKAGE!!!!

Very soon there will be quite a bit of commercial marketing material and business forms available on EncapStore.com.

The Snake Oil Marketing Package is going to be available as a download and it will be 100% FREE & worth every cent! The way I see it the more successful you are the more successful we will be... It only seems fair as I have learned so much from cleaners at large that have willingly taught me so much that I pass that which was freely given on at the same price...

Derek

Supportive Member
Name
Derek

Guaranteed to be worth almost every penny!
:lol: funny stuff.

sounds like a "bright" idea J-man! i look forward to any possibly new ideas :idea:

Jeremy

Name
Jeremy

LOL... I was wondering if anyone caught that...

Jeremy

Name
Jeremy

Here is a preview of another one of the pieces... You just copy the photo to a word file and add text & logo as appropriate. Super Easy!

Here are a couple of the Green Cleaning cards:
GreenCleaningPostcard.jpg

Green5.jpg

Green6.jpg

Jeremy

Name
Jeremy

Man... I have been so busy with the kids & school I really havent had much time to mess around on here like I used to. I kinda miss all you guys in a weird yet completely hetero kind of way. So whatchya think about the concept of a resource page on the site? Assuming the content is good would you find it useful?

Jeremy

Name
Jeremy
You would down load a high resolution image of this:
SpringGreenCleaning.jpg

Then add your text and you get something similar to:
GreenCleaning2Custom.jpg

Jeremy

Name
Jeremy
Snake Oil isn't what I'd consider "Green"... It is however safe & very effective. The 2 main ingredients that keep it from being "Green" are butyl & amonia. That said, www.EncapStore.com sells several green products including Vacaway EncapGreen & Intensity Green, Releasit Bio Encap & a few others...

At any rate, assuming the chemistry is equal in enviromental impact I think VLM is generally more friendly to the enviroment on the whole. Less fossil fuels, less water used (even after washing pads), less of that water makes it directly to the rivers streams and oceans... Of course with the use of the Green Cleaning Products the enviromental impact is again reduced but I can't say to what degree...

I will say that people should be careful with green & all natural products as green doesn't always mean safe & good for the enviroment. Rattlesnake Venom for instance is 100% natural, some plant based products could require trees to be cut down to make room for the new crops to be planted, or the plants have to be transported great distances increasing the carbon foot print, etc. Honestly, I think the greenest product is the one that prevents the carpet from being replaced...

Jeremy

Name
Jeremy
Re: Encap Success!!! First day I used this process.
Posted By Armand Taddeo on 7/20/2006 at 12:38 PM
I went out on a large commercial job with Chris Kallas, last night. The carpets(commercial DG)were trashed. Every 'stain' (daycare area!)imaginable.
I was skeptical but after encapping, using Steve Smith's Vacaway ENC-DS, the carpets 'looked' like new. Call it what you want-'appearence'-'interim', cleaning.....IT WORKS! These areas would not have been accessible to a TM, and a porty would have been out of the question as they needed a quick dry.
Incredible results, NOT labor intensive,
quick cleaning times.
Modified By Armand Taddeo on 7/20/2006 at 12:44 PM

Captain Morgan

Supportive Member
Name
Bill Morgan
Jeremy said:
weird yet completely hetero kind of way
yah suuure, that's what they all say.. :roll:

Jeremy said:
So whatchya think about the concept of a resource page on the site?
Quite revolutionary. Imagine, a distributor "giving away" useful marketing materials for their customers.

Jeremy said:
It only seems fair as I have learned so much from cleaners at large that have willingly taught me so much that I pass that which was freely given on at the same price...
That is EXTREMELY generous of you Jeremy and certainly not overlooked by me, someone who is still in the beginning stages of business building and could use every bit of FREE help I can get. It's frustrating. I know what I need and want to do but, I don't have the luxury of a bunch of money or lots of time to waste recreating the wheel, with trial and error. It would be nice to buy something that is 99.9% ready out of the box, without having to spend money they can't afford to waste.

Sad to admit it but, I've become desparate of late. I crossed my fingers and took the plunge and tried a guru's package... another costly mistake. I should have listened to "little voice" and gone with my gut instincts but, desparation makes people do things they ordinarily don't do.

Derek said:
Guaranteed to be worth almost every penny!
I like subtle humor like that.. very tongue in cheek. Keep up the good work!!!

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom