sneak preview! OF THE 275 GALLON C-4

0320121316950001.jpg

Giorgio

Name
Giorgio
I hope them welds are strong like ox. shiteatinggrin

Wouldn't mind having a new one of them myself.

I'm getting itchy for a new rig.

steve g

Name
steve garrett
Lyman said:
Split that in half, 150 fresh and 125 waste would be awesome set up.

I was thinking the same thing before I read your post, imagine split tanks 125 gal each, man that would be the bomb.

Name
Al
Why not build that tank with a bladder in it. One side would be fresh water and then you can the put dirty water on the other side. One tank used two ways. ???

Ron Werner

Name
Ron Werner
The size is great if they're doing high volume. Takes a LOT to fill a tank that size.
My recovery tank is about that size. Takes up a lot of floor room. Good to have the unit on top. Split tank would save a lot of space.

I agree with making sure those welds are tough. Get some good vibration when the tank is empty.

ayetti

I am all about carrying more water and more capacity for waste....but I think I might flinch at 275. In the right box truck it would be ideal though. I really love not having to always be thinking about water or finding a spot to dump.

Name
I'm Rick James
I really like the Judson, Cobb and Dwayne machines. They keep it simple like a old time muscle car. Something we all can easily work on and get parts for locally. I see these new Prochems, HM and so on and its just like a new car, you gotta damn near take the thing apart just to fix it, or it has so many little parts that can go wrong on them which in turn cost a lot of money to fix with labor.

All TM are just an engine powering a blower and a pump.. sometimes a heat exchanger. I would like to see a Judson with a quality heat exchanger.. that would be kewl.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom