So how was Joe McMonster the other night

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison
Nights are family stuff for me. Pickin up the kid or doing her school activities (football games etc)

So as much as I wanted to attend the chat.....couldn't do it. I even tried to sneak in (while Joe was off line) and it didn't happen because I had to leave.

So what happened?

Any info on it?

Thanks

Mikey P

Administrator
Lots

for guys who dont already use SM

you already know how great it is.

He did tell us about version 5 though, lots of neato features coming up

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison
Groovy. I figured it was for the newbies etc. from the promo.

Just wasn't sure.

For anyone who cares...Service Monster changed my company/s for the better and improved my way of doing things......Not too mention just making life (and making money) a whole hell of a lot easier and less time consuming.

JOe's my hero...Sorry Mikey....You suck.

!gotcha!

Hoody

Supportive Member
Name
Steven Hoodlebrink
Joe did a great job answering questions for how fast they were going. I saw service monster back in 09 when I was at Al's, and then again now when I was just there. I'm very impressed how nicely its grown and evolved.

I know everyone is in business to make money - but I really feel Joe is continually working to make a product that would be very hard to duplicate. He understands the concept if he can help those who use his product make more money, he will get the same in return. Unlike other aspects of our industry, he is really trying to stay with the times of technology, and using it to PF's advantage.

Version 5 sounds pretty damn sweet! 8)

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom