SO I CALLED SAPPHIRE SCIENTIFIC... AND THIS IS WHAT I GET??

Doug Cox

Supportive Member
Name
Doug Cox
Fooking Silence. Two calls to two different service guys and neither returned my call. WTF does a guy who is not mechanically inclined do when his 570ss stops working and he can't get hold of anyone at Sapphire Scientific? I'm having Powerclean flashbacks. So I'll post my issue here.
My divertor is not closing except when I turn off the pump. What might be the cause? I see what looks to be a sensor on the divertor but not sure what to look for.

SamIam

Name
sam miller
Fooking Silence. Two calls to two different service guys and neither returned my call. WTF does a guy who is not mechanically inclined do when his 570ss stops working and he can't get hold of anyone at Sapphire Scientific? I'm having Powerclean flashbacks. So I'll post my issue here.
My divertor is not closing except when I turn off the pump. What might be the cause? I see what looks to be a sensor on the divertor but not sure what to look for.

Mines doing the opposite it's not opening I checked both the little hose and they're pulling correctly but when I hook it up and it's go time it won't budge to the heat position. I can manually move it but it just slide back. So for now I pulled the little vac hoses off and move it with a big screw driver.

I think it may be a Mac valve issue. Or one of the little air hoses needs replacing.

J

JS41035

I consider voicing any problems on a public BB or FB to be a last step nuclear option.
If my customer put an ad in the paper complaining about a problem, I would fix it. And I wouldn't fire the customer. But as a business man I appreciate when I'm given the opportunity to correct a problem without having it broadcast to the community.
Sapphire reps make themselves so accessible. And in turn I think a lot of problems get posted about publicly. Problems that EVERY brand of machines have.

Doug Cox

Supportive Member
Name
Doug Cox
FYI- I called them Twice without a peep in return, and I waited over a week after the first try. And I specifically called two different guys. So I do try to be reasonable and not be an A hole. But I appreciate the help I received.

Mikey P

Administrator
So did mine..

LqatNVHBy2LRcuyb-XHR8Y5IV4jIoVnBqOB76xd_go9Z7722u4bJ6eYo_2CPfcB3BfSl8MaCASBLNBhjav=w1769-h995-no.jpg

Last edited:

SamIam

Name
sam miller
I love how Mike has to keep the misses fooled look honey my van in front of a house!

Where's the 14 year old who did all the work?

Just kidding nice scenery!

Come on @Nate The Great show a great scenic photo to make Mike envious.

Mikey P

Administrator
Sheesh.

the boy didn't work out so well.

This Wi generation is screwed. These kids know nothing about anything but food and games.
A damn sloth shows more enthusiasm.

But his sister was a champ the next day, She had more time with here grandpa so some male father figure was showing up in here. Very capable. I'd hire her full time down the road.

Neither of them wanted to work today so my buddy who is in town for the 4th lent us a hand. I've ditched the crutches and am wanding with my walking boot and lots of pain pills.

D Luke

Supportive Member
Name
Derek
Sheesh.

This Wi generation is screwed. These kids know nothing about anything but food and games.

Do you have any specific stories about how bad he was at the artform known as "work"?

Stories like that usually crack me up more than just about anything else.

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
I consider voicing any problems on a public BB or FB to be a last step nuclear option.
If my customer put an ad in the paper complaining about a problem, I would fix it. And I wouldn't fire the customer. But as a business man I appreciate when I'm given the opportunity to correct a problem without having it broadcast to the community.
Sapphire reps make themselves so accessible. And in turn I think a lot of problems get posted about publicly. Problems that EVERY brand of machines have.
Not Doug but others have jumped right to public complaining before ever giving the distributor or manufacturer an inkling of the problem.

Justin is completely right. The board really should be reserved as a last ditch effort when you're exhausted all other avenues.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Mikey P

SamIam

Name
sam miller
And your disty sucks!

In other news my son was 13 when he first swing a wand and I had to threaten to burn his xbox to get him to help.:eekk:

Doug Rice

Supportive Member
Mike, are you parking on the street and working in that photo? That"s a pretty good run of hose if you are. I always try to park on the street but sometimes have to be on the driveway.

Reactions: SamIam

Spurlington

Name
Spurlino
Sheesh.

I hired this 17 year old last week .. I took him on a light run - 2 jobs, 2bed rm (ta), LR, DR and hall each .. it took 8 hours to do because I was spending good time training him. At the end of the day I asked how he was doing and was he ready for another day of it. He said no I dont think this job is for me. I asked why .. he says it was too stressful worrying about too many things at once. I was like thinking silently,"WTF" lazy ass kids.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom