SO I CALLED SAPPHIRE SCIENTIFIC... AND THIS IS WHAT I GET??

jcooper

Name
Jerry Cooper
Justin Stockwell said: ↑
I consider voicing any problems on a public BB or FB to be a last step nuclear option.
If my customer put an ad in the paper complaining about a problem, I would fix it. And I wouldn't fire the customer. But as a business man I appreciate when I'm given the opportunity to correct a problem without having it broadcast to the community.
Sapphire reps make themselves so accessible. And in turn I think a lot of problems get posted about publicly. Problems that EVERY brand of machines have.
Not Doug but others have jumped right to public complaining before ever giving the distributor or manufacturer an inkling of the problem.
Justin is completely right. The board really should be reserved as a last ditch effort when you're exhausted all other avenues.

While I do agree, the board or anyone should not be out to ruin/hurt someones biz.

At the same time... I can ask a question about a my machine on here and have an answer from 5 different people in about ten minutes. It also saves me a boat load of money compared to bringing it in and getting flogged.

I appreciate knowing I'm not the only one w/issues. Also, if the manufacturer would give us more info about changes/updates to our units they wouldn't have this issue. A simple letter/email would do, "Hey Jerry we found a different float/whatever for your unit that works better, if you would like to update yours cost would be $$$".

Give me the option.

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
I agree Jerry the board is a great resource for repairs. Not only are there some great minds here that have the knowledge and experience but they truly want to help.

I wasn't speaking to that type of thing. I'm speaking more about the ones that throw up a negative post that can potentially hurt sales, just because its easy. Or because they are angry at the moment and want someone to know it.

You should start with your distributor first. He sold you the unit, you should expect him to take care of it for you. If you run into problems there, call the manufacturer. Then if you still are not satisfied post a thread.

Its just very unfair to slam a manufacturer without going through the chain of command.

I know I would want the opportunity to correct any issues with my clients, before being slammed in social media.

Last edited by a moderator:

Cleanworks

Name
Ron Marriott
It's just like carpet cleaners complaining about being slammed on Yelp. Nicer if the customers contact you first and give you a chance to rectify the problem.

SamIam

Name
sam miller
I think my biatch 570 thread was after I drove 3 times to Northridge an hour away spent over 2k and was fed up with a tech who clearly didn't understand my machine.

Ps I didn't spend 2k on the machine I went had them look said it was fixed and bought things.

Still now it appears to be easy and cheap to fix I ordered a Mac valve $106.00, $6.00 for the Bimba hoses spare parts I'm glad to have.

Reactions: Desk Jockey

SamIam

Name
sam miller
I hired this 17 year old last week .. I took him on a light run - 2 jobs, 2bed rm (ta), LR, DR and hall each .. it took 8 hours to do because I was spending good time training him. At the end of the day I asked how he was doing and was he ready for another day of it. He said no I dont think this job is for me. I asked why .. he says it was too stressful worrying about too many things at once. I was like thinking silently,"WTF" lazy ass kids.

Ya start them out vacuuming, then CRB'ing maybe pre spraying with a hydroforce.

Pack thing up, wash rinse repeat, add more task as they get more into the swing of things.

Reactions: Bob Pruitt

Spurlington

Name
Spurlino
I was doing everything on the 1st job while describing how he would do it .. all he did was move hoses and put furn back n tab them. 2nd job was a repeat of first .. then I added on wrapping up the truck. Maybe he was overwhelmed with too much information.

Reactions: SamIam

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom