So is anyone from here going to the Reno fest?

Jimbo

Hey, my name is Ferris Bueller...I know I will be there for dinner in the evening...maybe I will go for the rest...How's my lifetime membership coming along?

C

cucu

seen as Lisa and JP helped me make a couple of 100k ..i was thinking i might aswell learn about what the hell im doing
so im stealing the wifes sports car and going...

Mikey P

Administrator
Cram Chuck, Demien and Greenie in the back seat, we'll have a reunion of Albert's going away party.

Ill find the Sanitaire

C

cucu

Mikey P said:
Cram Chuck, Demien and Greenie in the back seat, we'll have a reunion of Albert's going away party.

Ill find the Sanitaire

i said im taking the wifes car not the sprinter
as far as i know chuck is over with the chinks, Demien is already the best is this area, and Greenie is reinventing himself right now ..studying the Exorcist movie as repeating "THE POWER OF CHRIST COMPELLS YOU" over and over

And fat Albert is gone to huba to take over from Castro....or he maybe just gone to the castro in SF (not sure)

The Great Oz

Name
bryan
Seems like every time I see Scott at an event he's got a crowd around him. In Reno I'll finally get to see if you're handing out quarters or just smell pretty. hey now

Mikey P

Administrator
m8.5f will be at Jim's house on Thursday night.

Bring weed, hooch and sleeping bags.

Leave your desire to talk about carpet cleaning, clean jokes, religious morals and good taste back at the event please. Warrington will be headlining with his Andrew Dice Clay impressions flowed by Taf and Dee Dee Baig will be putting on a demonstration on middle eastern love making techniques.

There will be a raffle for a free three legged semi retarded puppy as well.

Doug Cox

Supportive Member
Name
Doug Cox
OK, I'm coming....................................................for the Taf and Dee Dee thing. lol

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom