So look what I got for $1200

adamh

Supportive Member
Name
Adam Hale
mail.jpg

Another guy buying a Rotovac package. 360I with Tile Head, Mytee porty, upholstery tool, wand, hoses, and a few cases of chems and spotters for $3600. Finds out cleaning is hard work and he will not be a millionare too soon. He cleaned his mother house, father office, and 3 friends. Other than that it sat in the garage. He moved out and mother said dump it. He wanted $3100, I gave him $1200 and cleaned his mothers living, stairs and hall. I think I got a great deal. The $360I is worth more than that.

I havent cleaned with a porty in years. The RV really is the big equalizer. The lady's carpets were very dirty but the porty / RV combo made it look like new. It does take longer and is a pain to dump/fill and drag around but you can do a great job with this combo.

Adam

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
Man you stole that! Congrats! hey now

If nothing else it would make a nice backup system and it can be used instead of making extended hose runs.

Charlie Lyman

Supportive Member
Name
Charlie Lyman
Nate The Great said:
Nice score Adam.... And you cleaned moms place with his setup......priceless.... lol J/K
And he didn't even use his truck mount. He gave her the portable treatment and she called all of her friends to brag.

G

greentech

Great find.

You may want to check the shelf life of the chems, if they have been sitting around too long.

mcatt

Name
Mike
Awesome find! Now I feel like keeping an eye out on the classifieds for stuff like that.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom