So Mr. Chavez, Do Tell Us All About Your New Porty........

ruff

Name
Ofer Kolton
KC in 4. Sorry Ofer.
The East Bay ire (envy?) is a sight to behold.
Joe. Remember humus? I ain't a Giants fan or a 49ers fan. I do like the Wariors, mostly because I played basketball and the current team is starting to play good fundamental basketball and is really fun to watch.

Generally speaking I am always a devoted fan of the winning team. Therefore I am always happy.

ruff

Name
Ofer Kolton
Y'all are way too funny, he is not selling all of their Truckmounts and getting portables, he just bought a used portable at a ridiculous cheap price that will be used when the particular problem job it is needed on.

Too much. We just bought a "high powered portable" the other day auto pump out, auto fill, 1200 psi pump, 2 3stage vacs but no heater. Really heavy machine that we don't look forward to using but will use when the jobs make us use it.
Another turncoat.

You guys lost all street cred :winky:

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
Golden State looked pretty good the other night against the Heat. They lead most the game and let Chalmer hit a pair of three's bringing them back into it. When Curry gets going they will be a much better team.

SamIam

Name
sam miller
I don't understand this machine? So you get all your stuff there in one trip if you're a genius.. Then you fill a 5 gallon bucket twice, walk them to your machine or walk your machine to them. Then you clean carpets with hot water (benefit of the doubt given) for a short period. 15-20 min

Is your dwell pro easy to get upstairs in a residence? How much does it weigh outside the door?

dwellpro

Supportive Member
Name
m
Is your dwell pro easy to get upstairs in a residence? How much does it weigh outside the door?
Sorry for the delay. Nothing is easy to take upstairs. The Dwell#1 is mounted on a Magliner JR. I'm not in the hand cart business so I just put the best hand cart in the World underneath my machine.

The Dwell#1 is faster to set up than filling and emptying one five gallon bucket. The advantages increase with every bucket of water. Soiled...
You can get this machine with quick disconnects electric/water at the machine base. This means the 50 ft. yellow sheath can be in a bag making the machine super light.
There is also the option of a 35 ft. sheath. I'll try to get a video of machine weights out.

SamIam

Name
sam miller
I was thinking without the extra hose and cords it wouldn't be to hard some quick disconnects and a few power cord adapters. I do 90 percent residential and while o have 2 truckmounts it nice to have this as a solid back up.

dwellpro

Supportive Member
Name
m
I was thinking without the extra hose and cords it wouldn't be to hard some quick disconnects and a few power cord adapters. I do 90 percent residential and while o have 2 truckmounts it nice to have this as a solid back up.
It is very solid. Usually leaving it at the base of the stairs is an option. 50ft. hose is no problem with a wand. I just made a 2" barb for the tank lid. We will see how that sucks.

Reactions: SamIam

Mikey P

Administrator
for Joe..

rcOdKAK.jpg

Reactions: dwellpro and ruff

ruff

Name
Ofer Kolton
Like many threads here, it has graduated. Now it's a Cool Joe thread.

Would you like to shed some light on the grandpa of cool hiring? and one hell of a sleek dancer.

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
:clap:

Joe I believe I heard one of those maidens say they had never seen anything like it.

Wait, I do believe I miss quoted her. She said "she wished I had never seen anything like it."

Yea that's the ticket! ;)

:lol:

ruff

Name
Ofer Kolton
R. Chavez.
Had you been cleaning carpets as long as Joe, second generation, allergic to clients and all, you too would have frequently celebrated as Joe does whenever an opportunity presents itself.

Wait a minute. You are.

So, show us your grand moves and festivities. Pictures please.

ruff

Name
Ofer Kolton
That's not true, Richard. I know better. You ain't no pencil pusher.
Here's one of our hidden camera pictures of you from MF10.
images

and later at the beach:
images

What were you celebrating?

Back
Top Bottom