when i get out there Mikey
i'm gonna give you a crash course
in the advantage of direct drive
over transmission PTO.....

AshleyMckendree

Supportive Member
Name
Ashley Mckendree
Actually, mr Fenstermaker took amazing care of his/my vortex, it was just ugly as hell before I got my hands on it.

New blower, pump, tires, misc parts, engine meticulously cared for.

I spent $200 on some new lights on the wrecked side, and $100 on the faux wrap.

...oh and $260 for the simulators.

In a few weeks it's getting tore down, deleting one of the waste tanks, installing an Aerotech vac reel/sol reels, carpeting the floor. Also deleting the giant 300gal fresh tank, ordering a 150gal Aerotech fresh tank. Also I'm building a HX to copy the XT style on the AT.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

BLewis

Supportive Member
Name
Billy Lewis
Actually, mr Fenstermaker took amazing care of his/my vortex, it was just ugly as hell before I got my hands on it

In a few weeks it's getting tore down, deleting one of the waste tanks, installing an Aerotech vac reel/sol reels, carpeting the floor. Also deleting the giant 300gal fresh tank, ordering a 150gal Aerotech fresh tank. Also I'm building a HX to copy the XT style on the AT.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

you mechanical geniuses make me sick!

Able 1

Name
Keith
Wtf?

So what. .. you'd show up with your lice machine and nit pic thier carpet?

"Wouldn't happen here" really?

Freds right... You are a retard.

LOL, Fred called me a retard?:eek: Stop it, I'm blushing. What do you have against retarded people anyway?

You show up with your giant truckmount to suck shit and piss out of carpet.. It's not all about the glamor!

And YES it wouldn't happen here EVER! I would feel retarded if I had to reschedule anyone.. How does that conversation go? "Hey mam my shit broke", I know you have all your stuff moved and you planned the day off for us, but I lied we can't be there.. Give me a break.. On my first TM at 263 hours I had a bad heli coil(sp?) and had to pack up, never heard from them again..

Last edited:

Steve Toburen

Supportive Member
Durango, Colorado/Santiago, Dominican Republic
Name
Steve Toburen
I don't want to get into this cat fight but our goal was to almost always have a "truck in waiting". Whenever all four trucks were pre-booked for the day I got nervous. Stuff happens.

Steve

PS Plus I LOVED those "Can you fit it in today?" calls. If none of the crews could get to it then I changed into a uniform shirt and burned rubber out of my parking lost AND away from my dreaded paperwork! (Richard, you should try it some time!) :)

Reactions: BLewis and GCCLee

Jim Martin

Supportive Member
Name
Jim Martin
I went almost 9 years with one truck....break downs...juggling the schedule....and the loss of a few jobs...

I sleep much better at night knowing I have the second unit..................

Reactions: Jerry

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
I don't want to get into this cat fight but our goal was to almost always have a "truck in waiting". Whenever all four trucks were pre-booked for the day I got nervous. Stuff happens.

Steve

PS Plus I LOVED those "Can you fit it in today?" calls. If none of the crews could get to it then I changed into a uniform shirt and burned rubber out of my parking lost AND away from my dreaded paperwork! (Richard, you should try it some time!) :)
:eekk:

We normally have a water truck or two we could send out as a backup if we need to.

If I leave, who will man the control center? :p I get out every now and then, when were busy and the are short a guy to get something done.

BLewis

Supportive Member
Name
Billy Lewis
good news..

Tranny is fine, but the neutral relay switch as gone bad.

$500 fix vs $5500.

kma neigh sayers!
Looks like you owe Ashley a big THNNK YOu for putting the bug in your ear about the sensor , much like Lockhart saved me from replacing an expensive fuel pump (over 10k) with a $100 fix. Michael I'll still owe you that big steak when we finally meet up!

Reactions: Lee Stockwell

Becker

Name
Becker
Looks like you owe Ashley a big THNNK YOu for putting the bug in your ear about the sensor , much like Lockhart saved me from replacing an expensive fuel pump (over 10k) with a $100 fix. Michael I'll still owe you that big steak when we finally meet up!

If Lockhart saved you $9900 over a fuel pump a BJ might be more suiting, that said if you need a fuel pump call me I will sell you 2 for $10,000

Never mind, I reread.

Michael I'll still owe you that big steak when we finally meet up!

Last edited:

TomKing

Supportive Member
Name
Tom
They have to be really hard up to get the big guy out there Huh Richard. :winky:
:eekk:

We normally have a water truck or two we could send out as a backup if we need to.

If I leave, who will man the control center? :p I get out every now and then, when were busy and the are short a guy to get something done.

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
Yea nobody wants me on their crew. I usually go out with Steve my supervisor I clean and make him do all the bitch work. Vacuum, spot, move furniture, block tab and groom. He offers to take the wand but I'd much rather clean than do all that stuff.

BESIDES I'm the best there ever wazz!!!

Shut up Porkchop! :winky:

Mikey P

Administrator
back to the Two Truck American Dream

So long you Ladwig Lone Wolf LOSERS!

20131115_133227_zpsde8fb116.jpg

20131115_134246_zps8f87d456.jpg

Back
Top Bottom