So Nate

Name
Nate W.
Can you believe I still have yet to receive it?

The crating place I dropped it off to get crated took basically 3 months to crate it.. Supposedly they got new owners and the place was a sh!t show.. Took weeks just to get a reply.. Then the lady didn't reply to the warehouse guys..

It took Keith and I about 2 hours to pull everything and then drive that (heap of a van) to the scrap metal.. They gave me $1,000 for it, plus I found some money behind the center console as well.. Thanks Bawbby or Crash..
IMG_5491.JPGIMG_5495.JPGIMG_5497.JPG

Name
Nate W.
I worked a week with Keith jamming jobs, Met @Shane T cool old dude.. Would have been cool to meet @sassyotto and @Doug Cox but all in all I have a blast..

You can't forget the infamous "stick".. Wish that ol' coot Bawbby signed it.. But it resides in WI..

I seriously can't believe someone was doing work what that van up until Bawb got it.. The receipt book with dates in it was classic..

IMG_5482.JPG IMG_5496.JPG

bob vawter

Grassy Knoller
Name
bob vawter

The crating place I dropped it off to get crated took basically 3 months to crate it.. Supposedly they got new owners and the place was a sh!t show.. Took weeks just to get a reply.. Then the lady didn't reply to the warehouse guys..

It took Keith and I about 2 hours to pull everything and then drive that (heap of a van) to the scrap metal.. They gave me $1,000 for it, plus I found some money behind the center console as well.. Thanks Bawbby or Crash..
View attachment 112463View attachment 112464View attachment 112465
Sounds to me lik YOU owe Fred a cut....
Wait till I show CRASH the money shot....

bob vawter

Grassy Knoller
Name
bob vawter

View attachment 112463View attachment 112464View attachment 112465
So Nate....as you can imagine...I couldn't WAIT to send CRASH that picture....and he sez that was his hiding spot and he wants his cash back.....he DID sound a little ill after
Seeing the pic.....

Name
Nate W.
Sounds to me lik YOU owe Fred a cut....
Wait till I show CRASH the money shot....

Naw, seller pays fee's.. :yawn: If I didn't throw in the extra money, I'd have not Juan but basically 2 free Steam Genie's..

They may need more work than @Matt Wood wanding technique, but a real gem.. Still a better but than his Monaaay pit Screwline machine..

Speaking of which, how's that machine working out for you Matty boy?

BIG WOOD

MLPW
Name
Matt w.
Naw, seller pays fee's.. :yawn: If I didn't throw in the extra money, I'd have not Juan but basically 2 free Steam Genie's..

They may need more work than @Matt Wood wanding technique, but a real gem.. Still a better but than his Monaaay pit Screwline machine..

Speaking of which, how's that machine working out for you Matty boy?
If you’re talking about that thermal wave…I’m trying to keep the headers cool enough to jot glow red. I’m gonna get some new o2 sensors this weekend

I was definitely regretful in buying it

Reactions: Nate The Great
Name
Nate W.
So Nate....as you can imagine...I couldn't WAIT to send CRASH that picture....and he sez that was his hiding spot and he wants his cash back.....he DID sound a little ill after
Seeing the pic.....

It's ok, I feel his pain as well..

If you add up all the coins that was found in the ashtray and bottom of the waste tank, you could get a free tank of gas back in 2020.. :winky:

The most money I found in a car was $2k.. It was under the spare tire in a car I bought.. It took getting a flat to find it..

Name
Nate W.
Rules is like instructions that come in a box.. No one reads it.. Although I did read them when I first joined, I'm not sure how many revisions were made along the way..

Name
Nate W.
It should already be on it's way...........but I'd rather you just stuck around.......following the rules of course

Nates "bedside" manners are quite more tasteful than the boils ever were! An that ain't the fortune I made from him talking

Sh!t I should be thanking you for "giving me" 2 free steam genie's..

Name
Nate W.
Nates "bedside" manners are quite more tasteful than the boils are

You are quite welcome sir... can't think of anyone a better choice
Better choice or sucker?

We washed/sucked out the sh!t with Apex machine with a Devastator filter on it.. Inside looked Bawb new..

Keith was pretty shocked and impressed when he actually seem how simple of a machine it is.. I offered him 1, but he bleeds Prochem.. Plus the Ford Transit's aren't compatible as of right now..

I mean if you have the will and a lot of money, you can make it work.. There is only 2 outfitters who mess with the Transits to add a T-case and PTO.. Need a redneck who can make it work for peanuts.. :winky:

Name
Nate W.
So a lot of you know that I'm used to Little Giant Heaters.. Simple easy to operate..

My question is, how does the Steam Genie regulate heat? It has a John's Custom Coolant HX..

Does it just give you whatever thermostat you got in the engine? Say it's a 210° thermostat on the engine, I'd probably get a constant 190° at the wand?

Is there a way to regulate it or it's a always on system?

The whole point of going direct drive is that I don't like my doors being left open with my expensive toys/tools left unattended.. And filling propane, it's at $5.83-$6.00/gal.. And the sound of my lawnmower engine as well..

The way Bawb had the Genie setup with the stainless steel ceramic coated mufflers, it's super quiet compared to what I'm used too.. And for being 10years old in Michigan weather, the damn thing still looks new inside and out..

Cleanworks

Name
Ron Marriott
So a lot of you know that I'm used to Little Giant Heaters.. Simple easy to operate..

My question is, how does the Steam Genie regulate heat? It has a John's Custom Coolant HX..

Does it just give you whatever thermostat you got in the engine? Say it's a 210° thermostat on the engine, I'd probably get a constant 190° at the wand?

Is there a way to regulate it or it's a always on system?

The whole point of going direct drive is that I don't like my doors being left open with my expensive toys/tools left unattended.. And filling propane, it's at $5.83-$6.00/gal.. And the sound of my lawnmower engine as well..

The way Bawb had the Genie setup with the stainless steel ceramic coated mufflers, it's super quiet compared to what I'm used too.. And for being 10years old in Michigan weather, the damn thing still looks new inside and out..
Most direct drives get whatever temperature the engine runs at. Not really any need to regulate the heat unless you don't want hot water for some reason but the Cleanco and hydramasters have had a control that bypasses the heat exchangers. I disabled it on my CDS as it was leaking. My Cleanco has an adjustable bypass so you can get less heat or no heat at all. Unlike exhaust heat exchangers, there is no need to bypass to the waste tank

Reactions: Nate The Great
Name
Nate W.
Most direct drives get whatever temperature the engine runs at. Not really any need to regulate the heat unless you don't want hot water for some reason but the Cleanco and hydramasters have had a control that bypasses the heat exchangers. I disabled it on my CDS as it was leaking. My Cleanco has an adjustable bypass so you can get less heat or no heat at all. Unlike exhaust heat exchangers, there is no need to bypass to the waste tank
Some things you don’t know that you don’t know.. You have the known knows, and the unknown unknowns..

I ASSume I can put a Tee on the pump and run a “second qc to another line.. 1 line goes through the HX and the other is bypassed.. Use a Y to lessen the heat?

I ask because some upholstery I don’t like to hot hot water..

Cleanworks

Name
Ron Marriott
Some things you don’t know that you don’t know.. You have the known knows, and the unknown unknowns..

I ASSume I can put a Tee on the pump and run a “second qc to another line.. 1 line goes through the HX and the other is bypassed.. Use a Y to lessen the heat?

I ask because some upholstery I don’t like to hot hot water..
That should be fine. The water coming off the pump is cold.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom