so only 7 of you use Slop N Gobble?

joey895

Supportive Member
Name
Joey J.
Make that 6.

I don't use it but wouldn't mind giving it a shot so I entered the raffle.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

knoxclean

Supportive Member
Name
David Gargan
I haven't tried it yet. I jumped on the band wagon a few years ago when everyone here was going GAGA with the O2 cleaner and rinse. I could not get that to clean for anything. (yes we gave it 20 minute dwell time and worked it in) Nothing, tried several different types of cleaning situations and could not get it to perform. Wasn't so eager to try the Slop because of that. If it was be all end all like some were posting you would have bids. Not that it's not a good product but it's probably not any better than what guys were all ready using.

XTREME1

RIP
Name
Greg Crowley
I like it but have no clue how to find a raffle... Fred shut half the board off to me so I don't **** with him

FredC

Village Idiot
lol Greg.........what can't you get to...maybe others are having the same issue and I can fix it

FredC

Village Idiot
rafflesfordummies.jpg

Jim Martin

Supportive Member
Name
Jim Martin
hit that little arrow thingy in the upper right hand corner and they hid all kinds of stuff under there..............:rockon:

FredC

Village Idiot
yeah the sidebar is collapsible for supporting members....but why would you want to...we try to only put useful shit there

cu

Supportive Member
Name
Cu
I like it but have no clue how to find a raffle... Fred shut half the board off to me so I don't **** with him

i dont know why you let boston blackie on the board but anyway

S&G works great for us..but i just ordered another a 5gl bucket of it. That will stock both trucks for a few months

Mikey P

Administrator
Dear Fred.

Its been so long since we've been able to communicate. I do so miss our teas at that lovely little shop on North Kensington.
Oh the times we had...

The thought of our rendezvous next month is all but killing me in anticipation of being able to once again hold your hand and stare deep into those pearly blues if your's..

in the meantime would you kindly remove the sidebar collapse choice so these ******* #5's will see all that we have to offer here...

tmdry

Name
Bill Martins
Use it all the time, just got a some quat alot in too.

FredC

Village Idiot
credits are earned by participating on the forum...different amounts for each action...posting, starting threads, etc

Supporting members get a credits paycheck each month

Zee

Supportive Member
Name
Hey Fred, did you take away the option of entering the raffles 10 times in one entry? I am pretty sure that is how I entered for the releasit deal but now I don't see that option.

FredC

Village Idiot
yes......reduce hit and runs........there is now a wait time between entries

gives you time to look around at other stuff

Zee

Supportive Member
Name
Oh well.... it was nice to enter all ten at the same time... I will enter anyways just thought I'd check with you first.

bensurdi

Name
Benjamin Surdi
Hey Zee, side question. I want to put our 2003 AT in the auction block but i am having challenges getting it up. How do I do that?

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom