SO..what do you think...

Jim Martin

Supportive Member
Name
Jim Martin
I am thinking it is time to let her go....

Chevy W4500....57812 miles.....gas not diesel......
Thermalwave ...2355 hours

before machine and everything was put in..the bottom floor was coated with an epoxy...to seal it in
then it was rhino lined and wrapped down the opening of the side door....

2008W4500009.jpg

W4500Line-X003-1.jpg

W4500Line-X008-1.jpg

machine hose reels and 150 gallon waste tank installed...

2009ThermalwaveInstall006.jpg

later I added a live apo system and a hoist...

IMG_5327.jpg

IMG_5014.jpg

filter box is plumbed for 2.5 inch or 2 inch....

IMG_5546.jpg

extra large vacuum hose reel..the apo..fresh water..and solution hoes are all live reels...

shelving and water softener ....

IMG_5028.jpg

IMG_5292.jpg

the interior of the truck is in excellent shape..no tears anywhere...has a Kenwood satellite radio system built into it...blue tooth included...I paid and put a life time hook up on the satellite....that I can transfer over....that means it does not have a monthly fee....it is on until the truck gets totaled or the satellite falls out of the sky...

everything has been well matained and is in excellent shape....

the only thing I will remove from this truck are my tools and chemicals...everything else goes with it....

so........whats it worth in the real world...........

Last edited:

rwcarpet

Supportive Member
Name
Robert Hodge
What model is the thermowave? CFM? Heat? Not familiar with the machines. Just about what I am looking to set up, only with a Big PC 650.

Jim Martin

Supportive Member
Name
Jim Martin
What model is the thermowave? CFM? Heat? Not familiar with the machines. Just about what I am looking to set up, only with a Big PC 650.

Thermal wave 2 vortec...

CFM...525 when set on high...( 3 speeds )....

heat depends on how your set up...but I can keep it a 220 easy.........

Its a good machine...a lot of people think that they are complicated but once you get use to it...it is no different then any others out there....

Russ T.

Supportive Member
Name
Russ Terhaar
Looks like a nice setup Sir. Hope the next guy cares for it as much as it looks like you did.

The Clean Machine

Jim Martin

Supportive Member
Name
Jim Martin
Forgot to mention...the truck is totally alarmed....but the doors on the box are wired so that if you are working just open the back door or the side door and then arm the cab...this will dis arm the box so you can work out of it with the cab secured...when you are done for the day and all doors are closed. When you arm it the entire truck is secured...

Reactions: tmdry

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom