So, what is the most memorable time on the boards.

Doug Cox

Supportive Member
Name
Doug Cox
Not including Mikey, we already know he's a douche, LOL. Actually, I think the antics of some guys have encouraged new boards to sprout up. I know they have. Just talking about the few lately have really reminded me of guys that have come and gone. Any really good stories?

Bob Foster

Ya mean which melt down ( as Lee was suggesting earlier)?

When the board turned blue.

Doug Cox

Supportive Member
Name
Doug Cox
The most memorable I remember was Jimmy Ladwig coming on a board (probably ICS) and ragging on everybody and then a day or two later coming back and saying he thought he was dying. Don't know if it was true or not, but.............................

Royal Man

Name
Dave Yoakum
Jimmy-Sitting it trees talking to crows, mudder in law, wife's shoes, cleaning with zipper down, stuff was always interesting.

harryhides

Name
Tony
Ladwig at Connections - first time ever.
Ladwig in a big city - first time ever.
Ladwig in an Airport - first time ever.
Ladwig at the TSA's little inspection and probe room - first time ever.
Ladwig in a heavier than air flying machine - first time ever - white knuckles all the way.

He seemed more relaxed on the return trip, but to tell the truth, he's never been himself since then.

F

FB7777

I doubt it was the first time he was inspected or probed

him never being the same again is a good thing

Jimmy L

Name
Jimmy L
I remember last year my doctor wanted to slip on that rubber glove.
And I told him he better think twice before he even thought of doing that.

So he took my blood instead and giggled when I passed out.

Connor

Name
Connor
I remember the time I posted as Mikey on Cleanfax. His password was his birfday. So,I emailed Anna Augustino and got his birthdate and posted as him for a day or so, posting that "what what in the butt" as Mikey's favorite song. (Don't get excited, Robison, it was only a joke).

Mr. Pailyotittyliteteytet was quite perplexed by how I got his password, I could hear his facepalm all the way from Californ-eye-ay when I told him how I did it.

I remember when I was banned from ICS for misuse of the misspelled word "ninga". Then I apologized to Evan and he let me back on, and I did something again and he sent me an essay of his moral fortitude and how I disgraced the ICS and was told "never again". I got back on again as "Darren Lumpkin" and gave Mikey the login information and he took the ball and ran with it. I think Darren Lumpkin still gets ICS magazines at my mothers address.

Name
Lee Stockwell
Passwords on ICS are openly visible to the moderators there, and since people tend to use the same password for several boards, ICS moderators can easily log onto those boards.

Heads up!

Evan didn't believe me until I told him his password. The look on his face told me he's not a good poker player.

Connor

Name
Connor
I think it axs for your birfday when you sign up and that is the password thing. I don't think any birthday will work with a registered email. Eitherway, it was a hoot. :mrgreen:

Name
Lee Stockwell
The email/bdate combo was used on an earlier version of Cleanfax.

When I suggested to Ellen Lam (in charge at the time) that they needed password protection she at first said it couldn't be done with their software and she thought it would be resisted by users.

I suggested that she just used the birth date for that field because they already gathered that info, and give users the option of changing the password. A birth date isn't a very secure password for long term use.

THE THREAD THAT STICKS IN MY MIND IS THE "KIDNEY STONES" THREAD..... WHOSE WERE THOSE ANYWAY?????? I AM STILL TRAUMATIZED OVER THAT ONE :roll: :p DID THAT GUY LIVE?????

Name
Ron lippold
IMAG0227.jpg

OOOOOOOOO!!!!! thathurts I was just getting to where i could eat cereal again too...... :roll: What did you name this one? :p

Connor

Name
Connor
Wow, are those kidney stones? :shock:

Do you have to wear a tampon in the end of it to control the bleeding?

Dolly Llama

Number 5
Name
Larry Capitoni
Connor said:
Wow, are those kidney stones? :shock:

Do you have to wear a tampon in the end of it to control the bleeding?

actually, it's not when it comes out thru the pee-pee that's the most painful/damaging part.
It's going from the kidney to bladder..they get stuck in that plumbing and clog the system.
the kidney swells and causes the pain til it builds enough pressure to push it to the bladder

the worst is over when it makes it to the bladder

..L.T.A.

Hoody

Supportive Member
Name
Steven Hoodlebrink
Mannnnn those make me hurt... I've passed 2 before but they were just real little guys.....OUCH!

You said "most memorable" :shock: As much as i would like to-you seemed to have graced my eyes with a vision i"ll not soon forget. :lol:

Back
Top Bottom