So who besides Mikey is willing to jump during Mikeyfest.

John Olson

Name
John Olson
Well actually Mikey is a pussy and won't jump but is there anyone else that wants to drive out Lodi with me and jump out of a plane?

K P

Re: So who besides Mikey is willing to jump during Mikeyfest

I can pick you up at the other airport and push you out of my car...does that help?

rwcarpet

Supportive Member
Name
Robert Hodge

I do have one question, John. Is there insurance one can buy before jumping? All of my life insurance excludes paying on "parachute" accidents. I'd jump in a minute if I was assured I my family was covered.

Maybe 2 questions.......do you carry or know of a solution/heat bypass valve that will activate at say....250*, reguardless of pressure? I'd like to plumb one into the Genesis for when it gets hissy and decides to overheat. I can't find anything online that fits that description of heated release.

I know my 405 PC had a valve and sensor that would bypass water at a selected temp.

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison

I don't swin in the ocean because of Sharks

I don't frequent the ghetto because of hoodlums

I don't eat at mcDonalds because of poisoning

I don't do free marketing forever because nothing is free

I don't jump out of perfectly good running airplanes because of gravity

Didn't someone just die doing this? I'm good.

Royal Man

Name
Dave Yoakum

Brian, My Free marketing forever advertising actually is free every month and is free to execute.

I guess I did have to buy ONE stamp in the last 6 months.

John Olson

Name
John Olson

Brian it's ok. The first thing you need to do to grow a set and stop being a pussy is to admit your a pussy :mrgreen:

Yes someone probably just died after jumping out of an airplane but they most certainly forget the golden rule.

"as long as you don't do anything ELSE stupid, you'll be fine"

RW my life insurance includes skydiving but I had it put in. My 500k 20 year term policy is $2490 a year :shock:

I haven't seen many policies the specifically exclude jumping unless you told them you had jumped or planned to jump. Normally once vested it doesn't matter how you die(i can eat a bullet right now and they would pay) I would call your agent and ask about making a tandem skydive if you are worried. I can tell you that a tandem fatallity is the rarest incident in skydiving. Something like 1 for every 10 million tandem jumps.

As for the pop off Prochem uses a 180 pop off on the water box, Don't think this is going to help what your looking for. I will ask TW what he thinks though

ruff

Name
Ofer Kolton

Jim Bethel said:
With everything your worried about Brian, I am surprised you aren't sitting in the corner in the fetal position sucking your thumb right now shiteatinggrin
If he had one of your installations, he might.
Scary, clean :shock: :p

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison

I'll live a long and healthy life with all my limbs attached as a pussy sucking my thumb in the corner thank you very much. :mrgreen:

I thought the golden rule was "Don't jump out of Fing airplanes". :lol:

John Olson

Name
John Olson

Brian R said:
I'll live a long and healthy life with all my limbs attached as a pussy sucking my thumb in the corner thank you very much. :mrgreen:

I thought the golden rule was "Don't jump out of Fing airplanes". :lol:

Brian it will change your life. So much so if you show up I'll pay the $99 for you. Now since it won't cost you anything more then the video which you will want you don't have an excuse except your scared. Personally I don't think your scared, you try to sell these guys MLM and that is way scarier then jumping out of a plane. So I'm calling you out. Don't be a pussy all your life :)

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison

John, as much as I think you're crazier than bat shit....I can't help but like you.

But I will have to respectfully decline.

Jen has a video of her jumping out of an airplane...Before we ever met.

Should I post it?

It's not so much the jump or the fall....It's that sudden abrupt stop at the end when the chute doesn't open.

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave

With everything your worried about Brian, I am surprised you aren't sitting in the corner in the fetal position sucking your thumb right now shiteatinggrin
He is.......oh wait, that's NOT his thumb.....damn are you into yoga Brian. :shock:

Never mind! :mrgreen:

FLYERMAN

Supportive Member
Name
Ken Raddon

You're not COOLER because you jump out of airplanes. In fact it gets a little obnoxious hearing you call people a pussy (and other derogatory names) every time someone else wont do something many of us thinks is RETARDED!

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison

Wyatt Earp said:
He is.......oh wait, that's NOT his thumb.....damn are you into yoga Brian. :shock:

Never mind! :mrgreen:

Yeah, it's my next big thing. :shock:

Name
Nate W.

FLYERMAN said:
You're not COOLER because you jump out of airplanes. In fact it gets a little obnoxious hearing you call people a pussy (and other derogatory names) every time someone else wont do something many of us thinks is RETARDED!

My only response to that would be..... I am what I eat...... shiteatinggrin

Giorgio

Name
Giorgio

Thanks for the invite John...

I was standing in line at the 7/11 today and noticed this picture on the front page of our local newspaper.

Felix will be jumping from a hiegth of 20 miles in Roswell NM this summer.

reminds me of when i was a kid one of my favorite toys was GI Joe with Parachute. No matter how many times i threw him in the air his parachute would always deploy and he would float safely to the ground.

btw, what day are you planning to go to Lodi?

ht_felix_baumgartner_2_wm_nt_120209_wg.jpg

Story:
http://abcnews.go.com/Technology/fe...ecord-weightless-supersonic/story?id=15546674

Mikey P

Administrator

if you pay for it all, buy a one day 5 million dollar policy, a fresh set of vomit free clothes and do it on Sunday, I'll go.

and I want you to be the dude hugging me.. :lol: :lol: :lol:

packfancjh

Name
Chris Hagen

Brian R said:
You eat retarded people?? J/K

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: Almost had coffee all over the screen! I would jump with you John but that weekend is the better half's birthday and we have plans that don't include heading to Sac or Lodi. When are you going to come out to Tahoe and jump?

Giorgio

Name
Giorgio

I think GI Joe finally met the end when I strapped firecrackers to him before throwing in the air. :lol:

Either that or i filled him full of BB's. :twisted:

Mikey P

Administrator

Nate The Great said:
FLYERMAN said:

you still coming out Nate?, if so bring fresh Poi.

Name
Nate W.

Mikey P said:
[quote="Nate The Great":1rwagdur]
FLYERMAN said:

you still coming out Nate?, if so bring fresh Poi.[/quote:1rwagdur]

Possibly... I got you poi a couple months back.... But honestly didn't know there's expiration date on it.... I threw $50 worth of that purple sh!t you like away... I didn't have time to make it to the post office... :lol: I doubt you eat "day old poi"...

John Olson

Name
John Olson

Lodi is $99 I think. They are defiantly the lowest prices for a tandem.
You wouldn't want to be getting out at 200' even in an emergency it would be better to stay in the plane under 700'

I'll get current numbers.

Ken only person I Called a pussy (besides Mikey) is a pussy so it wasn't derogatrory. As for Mikey he is grown man and my friend so I can call him wtfever I want without getting his feel bads hurt you fat ****. :mrgreen: now don't get all pissy now because I called you a name too :)

John Olson

Name
John Olson

Oh and I'm thinking Sunday morning I don't leave until the late afternoon.

Name
Noble Carpet Cleaners

as a mechanic and pilot I still can't jump out of a perfectly good airplane. Long before my aircraft career I witnesed an accident down there at Lodi, a male soap ophra star had a streamer and would not cut it away. Hit the ground on his back side right in front of me, I was 16 years old. Years later I learn how extremely rare that kind of accident occurs. As a pilot I have flown along many times rolling a Cessna on it's side while pushing the door open and looking down into free air. Always made me chuckle and shut the door. I simple don't have the oysters for it.

Dolly Llama

Number 5
Name
Larry Capitoni

buy me a FIRST class plane ticket to MF and I'll jump

hell, just the pay difference from coach to 1st class and I'll cover the rest.... !gotcha!

..L.T.A.

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave

I'd love to do it but I'd need some serious dramamine, those little planes turn my stomach inside out. Do they have helmets with windshield wipers?

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom