Solar electric truckmount???

Papa John

Lifetime Supportive Member
Name
John Stewart
what are it's advantages to you, PeeJay?

I'm not anti lectro.
How many hours can you get "better than 370 performance" run time?
and how much charge time for run time?
what I mean is, will 10 hours house current charge time yield 5 hours run time?

..L.T.A.
the advantage is less fuel cost and more suction.
IMO-- Gas and ICE offer more efficient performance. But this EV will be the future.

I'm a crazy nut job blessed with enough money risk on this purely vanity project.
I don't recommend for most people.

Is "green healthy cleaning" to you an environmental health, physical health, or both of them thing?
My business model back in the early 1990's was revolutionary and based on the book, "Cleaning for health and protecting the built environment". This book was based on muilt-year, muilt-building and environment types. I show how proper carpet cleaning can protect and improves people's health. I also incorporated research from medical journals.
I also studied to be an "Indoor Environmentalist". which meant I could determine if a building was making a person sick

Twice people reached out to me because I was In "Who's who" and asked if I could help them with medical issues. My training saved the lives of a family of three. They had gone to the emergency room 3 nights in a row. The doctors could figure out want was wrong. After inspection I discovered they were being poisoned by rat poison.

Basically, never store chemicals, or similar near your HVAC, especially if it's in a closet. And change the HVAC filter regularly.

Papa John

Name
John Stewart
Still doesn't show what the temp of the water is, but it does show how much water is in the recovery tank. That feature should be applied to all machines, not just truck mounts for it would prevent many problems when the float switch fails

And the 45-60day build time is kinda embarrassing. Reminds me of the Texas and Atlanta garage truck mount builders that did that and nobody got their machine. Those guys need to find an investor to partner with so they can have a dozen or so already made to deliver the product in a reasonable time. I already don't trust them
I would hope no regular MBer would fall.for this guy's pitch.
"TM3" and ETM FB members might eat it up.

🤔 I just thought of a acronym "substitution": "To Make Fools"= "TM3":stir:

Reactions: BIG WOOD

Papa John

Name
John Stewart
@Bryce C The term "Green" has been hijacked and Is Not what most people think it is.
When I started using the term "Green" it meant clean, pure, Healthy, and natural.
It meant we didn't use cancer causing chemicals, which was the norm.

"Green" now means, Saving resources, Primary water and fuel. So VLM cleaning is considered "Green". But it's not healthy and refurts to all the harmful things about carpet cleaning the EPA discovered when the book I mentioned was written.

"Green" is Primarily concerned with the outdoor air. My "Healthy" Cleaning is Primarily concerned with the Indoor air. Remember, spend more time indoors than outdoors.

I am sorta forced to also offer this VLM "Green" cleaning in this changing environment as it is the only method allowed in some of the building I wish to service.
All the benefits of VLM are solely for the business owner.

My investment college professor preached, "Don't fight the MO (Monentium) - Go with the Flow.

• Love
Reactions: Bryce C

Bryce C

Name
Bryce
@Bryce C The term "Green" has been hijacked and Is Not what most people think it is.
When I started using the term "Green" it meant clean, pure, Healthy, and natural.
It meant we didn't use cancer causing chemicals, which was the norm.

"Green" now means, Saving resources, Primary water and fuel. So VLM cleaning is considered "Green". But it's not healthy and refurts to all the harmful things about carpet cleaning the EPA discovered when the book I mentioned was written.

"Green" is Primarily concerned with the outdoor air. My "Healthy" Cleaning is Primarily concerned with the Indoor air. Remember, spend more time indoors than outdoors.

I am sorta forced to also offer this VLM "Green" cleaning in this changing environment as it is the only method allowed in some of the building I wish to service.
All the benefits of VLM are solely for the business owner.

My investment college professor preached, "Don't fight the MO (Monentium) - Go with the Flow.
I'm with you. Labels and movements with "green" often make me cringe as they are so disingenuous and have little do with health or environmental stewardship. I struggled a lot just putting things together a few months ago knowing that I'd have to use less than excellent chemicals in a lot of situations while cleaning. But each passing year I've realized that we live in a toxic world and harm reduction is actually a very good thing. So I'm trying to do what works well and reduce harm where I can without compromising results.

Thankfully I no longer believe we are on the brink of total environmental catastrophe. Collectively we need to be better stewards in many ways, I do what I can reasonably. But I don't mind using as much water and energy as needed to do good work like this.

Personally I don't like VLM much at all for health reasons. But I will end up getting a Trinity or something like it and using it where it makes sense.

Reactions: Papa John

Papa John

Name
John Stewart
Uh….. when did he start wearing them? Lol

I think I got my 1st pair in Las Vegas 16 years ago. But they were tame compared to my newest pair.
SO many Girls were checking me out at the last music festival. But I have a rule. They have to approach me.
But next time I might be more kind and just walk up to them, IF they give me the cue. I'd simple say, "If I wasn't married, I'd be all over you." and maybe walk away.
What's awkward is when they are with a guy and grabbing me. maybe the guy is their gay friend?🤷‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: Nate The Great

bob vawter

Grassy Knoller
Name
bob vawter
8 blowers (vacuums) !? mine only has 3 and the suction is higher than my 370.
with 8 vacs, I would think his battery packs would be depleted after an hour. ( only a guess. did no math and pulled that number out of my ass haha)
Well in that case .....I'm sure the number is way greater......

Papa John

Name
John Stewart
Well in that case .....I'm sure the number is way greater......
8 vacs!? He lost instant credibility with that one.
A porty with 2 vacs need two cords when plugged into 110volt outlet. If he is claiming solar then his system would be 12 or maybe 24 volt. and would need more battery capacity then an EV.

Reactions: Cleanworks

bob vawter

Grassy Knoller
Name
bob vawter
the advantage is less fuel cost and more suction.
IMO-- Gas and ICE offer more efficient performance. But this EV will be the future.

I'm a crazy nut job blessed with enough money risk on this purely vanity project.
I don't recommend for most people.

My business model back in the early 1990's was revolutionary and based on the book, "Cleaning for health and protecting the built environment". This book was based on muilt-year, muilt-building and environment types. I show how proper carpet cleaning can protect and improves people's health. I also incorporated research from medical journals.
I also studied to be an "Indoor Environmentalist". which meant I could determine if a building was making a person sick

Twice people reached out to me because I was In "Who's who" and asked if I could help them with medical issues. My training saved the lives of a family of three. They had gone to the emergency room 3 nights in a row. The doctors could figure out want was wrong. After inspection I discovered they were being poisoned by rat poison.

Basically, never store chemicals, or similar near your HVAC, especially if it's in a closet. And change the HVAC filter regularly.
I believe Bane musta had a "love child! '

• Haha
Reactions: Papa John
Back
Top Bottom