Some Branding...

Russ T.

Supportive Member
Name
Russ Terhaar
We are back from vacation and trying to push our brand.

Carhartt jacket
FlexFit Hats
Carhartt beanies
Spotter belt pouch

I want to get some vinyl on some of our tools too!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    91.3 KB · Views: 246

jcooper

Name
Jerry Cooper
We are back from vacation and trying to push our brand.
Carhartt jacket
FlexFit Hats
Carhartt beanies
Spotter belt pouch
I want to get some vinyl on some of our tools too!

I still don't know what the snowmobile:stir: above Clean Machine is, but that stuff looks REAL nice.

Where did you get the stuff? Local, internet?

I've used http://www.queensboro.com/ many times, someone here recommended them years ago. Cheap and you can edit your logo colors on the website. So, say you have a dark logo and want a dark shirt, you can change the color of logo to fit the shirt. Very cool!

Your missing hoodies(w/zippers)!

Hey! Your trip looked pretty kick butt!:rockon:

Reactions: Russ T.

Russ T.

Supportive Member
Name
Russ Terhaar
zip hoodies and new polos next.

Any suggestions?

Carhartt would seem like a logical choice for the hoodie but on the hunt for a polo (wicking material) in black. Maybe some kind of accent to go with the "Far out" theme of our brand.

Russ T.

Supportive Member
Name
Russ Terhaar
I still don't know what the snowmobile:stir: above Clean Machine is, but that stuff looks REAL nice.

Where did you get the stuff? Local, internet?

I've used http://www.queensboro.com/ many times, someone here recommended them years ago. Cheap and you can edit your logo colors on the website. So, say you have a dark logo and want a dark shirt, you can change the color of logo to fit the shirt. Very cool!

Your missing hoodies(w/zippers)!

Hey! Your trip looked pretty kick butt!:rockon:
Our logo was developed by a company out of Lincoln, NE called Pleay Creative Design. www.playcreativedesign.com

Adam was an old friend of my wife's and they really nailed the logo for us. I have always gotten a lot of positive feedback on the image.

Russ T.

Supportive Member
Name
Russ Terhaar
I was chipping away a foot + of ice and snow in our driveway today. The last 3 weeks were spent in FL and the southern Caribbean.

As much as I love my job when it's nice out....I hate it when it's nasty and cold. It's just miserable sometimes in the Winter. I know I'm preaching at the choir Shane.

My wife literally started crying as we neared home last night. They were not tears of joy but of dreading what might be left of the Winter.

Next month I want to go south for a month+.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom