Some changes..

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison
Hey! No boobies are supposd to be posted on Mikey's Board. Remember? We are a bunch of uptight woman haters here....myself excluded. shiteatinggrin

he-man-woman-haters-club-bw.jpg

bob vawter

Grassy Knoller
Name
bob vawter
Brian R AKA Corky said:
Hey! No boobies are supposd to be posted on Mikey's Board. Remember? We are a bunch of uptight woman haters here....myself excluded. shiteatinggrin

he-man-woman-haters-club-bw.jpg
7]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qk31g1JeX8I7]

Tre Allen

Name
Tre
green gurl said:
I'm getting the feeling lance is actually Trey Allen. I met him once and he was the biggest stuck up prick/dick I ever met!!! Either lance and trey are one in the same or I was wrong... and i didn't know there could exist a bigger dick other than trey allen.

Incorrect.

I don't believe I have ever met you. Plus Lance, who the heck is lance?

But thanks for saying the 'big' stuff about me tre allen and all, appreciate the kind words.

Name
I'm Rick James
Tre Allen said:
[quote="green gurl":3t8lx47i]I'm getting the feeling lance is actually Trey Allen. I met him once and he was the biggest stuck up prick/dick I ever met!!! Either lance and trey are one in the same or I was wrong... and i didn't know there could exist a bigger dick other than trey allen.

Incorrect.

I don't believe I have ever met you. Plus Lance, who the heck is lance?

But thanks for saying the 'big' stuff about me tre allen and all, appreciate the kind words.[/quote:3t8lx47i]

You should believe him, hes a very trusting person... :shock:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom