Some cool new changes in Service Monster coming up

Mikey P

Administrator
Corky and I (not sure why he was picked considering he does not run a CC biz anymore, maybe he can use FMS to pester the low lifes who plunked down the $500 but never found another sheep like myself, on regular intervals...)

anyhow, I digress..

I'll, we'll, be testing these nifty new features this week..

The list includes;
Improved performance.
Drag and drop reschedule.
Drag to change the job length.
Context menus for time slots (add job or task ect).
Context menus for Jobs.
Context menus for Reminders.
Hidden webcam on your favorite Full Circle girl.
Reminder details visible.
Task details
Improved Job Board.
Improved tool tip.
Additional color coding for job types, order types and order status.
Redesign of the update engine so the schedule stays put after a save.

bensurdi

Name
Benjamin Surdi
I'd really like to see them add a feature that automatically sends the customer their invoice via email with a thank you email. Also would love to see an app in the istore.

F

FB7777

and you're accusing Waldo's account of being compromised?

I'm starting to question who is posting under your account Lee

Name
Kevin McCreary
If you think about it scheduling is one of the most important parts of the program.
I'm glad to see them improve that part, not that it was bad, but it could and will be better.
Can't wait to give a try.

chrissalter

hey mikey tell them we need to capture the customers signature on the invoice so we dont get sued.

bensurdi

Name
Benjamin Surdi
Yes signature is a must. Without a signature your word is worth notta. What ever happened with this cool new update? I know they took it down but is it going back up>

jkowalski

Name
Joe Kowalski
Of course it's going back up. But not until we are sure the performance is where it needs to be. We have to rethink how we role this out.

N

Nancy

I believe that signed contract is helpful for future problem solution like "if carpet is going to damage after service", "carpet is not clean" etc.

Demien

Pleasanton, Ca. (just east of San Francisco)
Name
Demien lucero
How about the addition of a customers average invoice with the total number invoices so you (and full circle) can at a glance see how large the job has been in the past. It should appear on the the customers profile page so as you schedule you can give appropriate job duration and priority.

On the payment / complete job screen the ability to email customer their receipt would be a huge time saver (mobile and desk top). It should be something simple like an additional 2 buttons at the bottom of the window with 2 different email templates ( a paid/ thank you and a thank you for your business please pay from this invoice). A simple click on the appropriate button and email template with invoice sent.

Demien

smastio

Name
Steve Mastio
If you think about it scheduling is one of the most important parts of the program.
I'm glad to see them improve that part, not that it was bad, but it could and will be better.
Can't wait to give a try.

Kevin - I thought that I would let you know that Joe at SM has opened up the scheduling so that we could build an interface from our FittleBug Real-Time Scheduling Internet application. Consumers will book themselves based on (real-time availability) and the data (new or returning customer) will flow right in to SM and take advantage of all of their great tools. Should be done within weeks. Stay tuned.

Dan

Supportive Member
Name
Dan
That sounds great. I am really looking for 5.0. I look forward to using my ipad on the full site. The suggestion of online scheduling is one of those request that have been made many time, me being one who asked for it. I have also asked for them to tie to our job schedule in with google calendar and whatever others are out so we can see on our phones.

AJR

Supportive Member
Name
Whatshisbutt
Did i read SM will be setting up online web scheduling for customers. if so that is one upgrade i have really been looking forward to.

smastio

Name
Steve Mastio
Did i read SM will be setting up online web scheduling for customers. if so that is one upgrade i have really been looking forward to.

AJR.... No the relationship is called an API, and it is with my software FittleBug Real-Time Scheduling. An application programming interface (API) is a protocol intended to be used as an interface by software components to communicate with each other. BusinessBridge.com will make you aware as soon as it is complete. Let me know if you have questions. Steve

Back
Top Bottom