Some Gal

AJR

Supportive Member
Name
Whatshisbutt
This sweet heart pulled out her trusty white glove a few minutes after we started cleaning. Only prob was she started in an area where we had only presprayed and boy did she pull up some dirt lol. After we extracted I told her to se if we passed the "White Glove test" and that’s when we got the thumbs up lol. Sweet lady we had a few laughs and she hooked us up with two of the coldest and sweetest glasses of sweet tea to go and sent us straight to her sister’s house down the road where we picked up another job. These golden gals are our newest cheerleader’s lol.

whiteglove.jpg

F

FB7777

Well done, this demographic is my bread and butter on the residential side.

Willing to wait for appointments, doesn't mess up your schedule with last minute cancels, understands that excellent service is not cheap and refers you to the end

Connor

Name
Connor
Tell her to try again with a terry cloth towel.

Did you ask her if she checked the same way after using the bathroom?

AJR

Supportive Member
Name
Whatshisbutt
Be nice she really was a sweet heart. she was telling me how disapointed she was with the last "steemer" she was using. got us a job next door same day and was happy to do so. was also calling her other friends too.

Mardie

Name
Mardie VanBree
AJR said:
This sweet heart pulled out her trusty white glove a few minutes after we started cleaning. Only prob was she started in an area where we had only presprayed and boy did she pull up some dirt lol. After we extracted I told her to se if we passed the "White Glove test" and that’s when we got the thumbs up lol. Sweet lady we had a few laughs and she hooked us up with two of the coldest and sweetest glasses of sweet tea to go and sent us straight to her sister’s house down the road where we picked up another job. These golden gals are our newest cheerleader’s lol.

whiteglove.jpg
Good thing you made her happy or sure as shit she would have turned on you like a bad dog. LOL

AJR

Supportive Member
Name
Whatshisbutt
yep. they will make you or break you lol.

AJR

Supportive Member
Name
Whatshisbutt
There is no way i would of left her house or any other with out them happy.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom