Some like it hot...

ruff

Name
Ofer Kolton
steve frasier said:
I agree with Becker and Brian
Steve,
Not possible. You can't agree with both.
They are like oil and water.

And since B is deep (I say deep) into encrap residue, he must be the oil.

Willy P

Name
Willy P
Doc Holliday said:
I shot that in the beer cooler at my rugby teams clubhouse Richard.
I knew it! :p

[quote:1276tbw6](Richard is just jealous of my high tech porty set up - he wants one really bad)
:shock: Richard who? :p

P. S. Nothing personal Willy, you know I've never met a portable I didn't hate!
:mrgreen:[/quote:1276tbw6]

Hmmmmmm

A little dick work (I mean detective of course) and I find this.....

Re: Steam Way ULtra Matic 900 portable--whatcha know
Posted By Richard Chavez on 2/1/2011 at 10:47 PM

We bought 2 of Grant's prototypes for the "Excalibur " back in the 80's and used them for many years when cleaning corporate accounts.

They made excellent machines for that type of work with their large solution and large recovery capacity.

We no longer use them, there has been much improvement since that time in design and capability in portables.

Modified By Richard Chavez on 2/1/2011 at 10:49 PM

You're busted Chavez

So, instead of your self righteous declarations matrimony to your tm's, you admit to "indiscretions" with portables. Are you REALLY a porty ho? You like to swing your door both ways, dontcha? It's OK Richard, we're really open minded here. Why I bet you have an inflatable portable out in the barn for those evenings you're feeling lonely....

floorguy

Supportive Member
Name
Doug
Dare i say it? :?: :?: :?: :?: :?:

WTF CARES....and say it with me......IS THE CUSTY HAPPY AND GOT WHAT HE ASKED FOR????

Damn its not brian surgery here....

Custy...so we want this job extracted, but no TM allowed because we want the door SHUT (notice the word SHUT, not watched)

Owner....so no VLM (after you explained it to him)

Custy....nO extracted.....

Owner.... oh so i can use my TM and bring hose in right??

Custy....No we want it secured so we would like the door SHUT

Owner....ohhh i got it, so i will hire a chimp to stand watch for 7 hrs and ill use my TM

Custy.....YOU KNOW WHAT....YOU DONT SEEM TO FREAKING GET IT....I WANT THAT F'ING DOOR SHUT ASK ME AGAIN AND YOU CAN KMA AND ILL HIRE SOMEONE ELSE......

Owner....will $XXX amount work???

custy...yes thank you......as he walks away......stupid ass CC cant seem to get it through their head.....

As long as he bid it at a PROFIT FOR HIM, and the custy is happy

WHAT THE F difference does it matter

gawd, people need to get that shit through their head......NOT EVERYONE WANTS TO BE LIKE YOU......(and this goes for anyone who had to bring this or any other workings up more then once about THIS IS HOW I WOULD DO IT)

ruff

Name
Ofer Kolton
So Doug,
If we may sum it up:

floorguy said:

WTF CARES....

we want the door SHUT

.......ohhh i got it,

YOU DONT SEEM TO FREAKING GET IT....I WANT THAT F'ING DOOR SHUT ASK ME AGAIN AND YOU CAN KMA AND ILL HIRE SOMEONE ELSE............stupid ass CC cant seem to get it through their head.....

gawd, people need to get that shit through their head......

Right on!

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
So, instead of your self righteous declarations matrimony to your tm's, you admit to "indiscretions" with portables. Are you REALLY a porty ho? You like to swing your door both ways, dontcha? It's OK Richard, we're really open minded here. Why I bet you have an inflatable portable out in the barn for those evenings you're feeling lonely....
Yea but I had the bandit mask on the whole time I was cleaning! :p

Willy P

Name
Willy P
floorguy said:

WTF CARES....and say it with me......IS THE CUSTY HAPPY AND GOT WHAT HE ASKED FOR????

Custy...so we want this job extracted, but no TM allowed because we want the door SHUT (notice the word SHUT, not watched)

Owner....so no VLM (after you explained it to him)

Custy....nO extracted.....

Owner.... oh so i can use my TM and bring hose in right??

Custy....No we want it secured so we would like the door SHUT

Owner....ohhh i got it, so i will hire a chimp to stand watch for 7 hrs and ill use my TM

Custy.....YOU KNOW WHAT....YOU DONT SEEM TO FREAKING GET IT....I WANT THAT F'ING DOOR SHUT ASK ME AGAIN AND YOU CAN KMA AND ILL HIRE SOMEONE ELSE......

Owner....will $XXX amount work???

custy...yes thank you......as he walks away......stupid ass CC cant seem to get it through their head.....

As long as he bid it at a PROFIT FOR HIM, and the custy is happy

gawd, people need to get that shit through their head......NOT EVERYONE WANTS TO BE LIKE YOU......(and this goes for anyone who had to bring this or any other workings up more then once about THIS IS HOW I WOULD DO IT)

Thank you Doug - YOU get it.

The rest are.......

g]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=toHlMD50eYYg]

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom