some Nissan NV pic's

dgargan

Sorry it just never works for me when I try to post pic's here. This link should work.
We still are working on the inside and the free wrap from Nissan should happen this weekend. After that I'll see what else I want to add to it.

So far 2 down sides to the NV. one is the fuel tap only reaches half way in the tank so we are gassing up a lot. Two the only way to mount a propane tank is in the back where the spare tire goes underneath. So either we don't carry a spare or jam it in the back somewhere. We choose to leave it in the shop.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/58849485@N ... 204248765/

Giorgio

Name
Giorgio
I measured an NV 2500 last week.

The distance from the base of the passenger seat to the rear door was 9'.

Can't recall the length of an extended e350 at the moment

Larry Cobb

Name
Larry Cobb
Dave;

I thought the NV looked like a well thought-out H.D. van.

What is the reason the fuel tap only reaches half of the tank ?

Larry

dgargan

Not sure if Nissan is still offering these incentives but when I bought mine you could get 70 sq feet of graphics or a shelving package for the van.

Larry I'm not sure what the deal is with the fuel tap. TCS told me they put in the one Nissan had to offer. I'm going to look into seeing what other options I have.

Not sure how the length compares to a regular van.

MPG seems to be at about 14

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
Looks great Dave! You seem to have plenty of room, how do you like the ride of the truck?

6204248765_da0faef72c_m.jpg

6204755266_6261a9557e_m.jpg

6204241627_4347dfaa57_m.jpg

6204246433_45c08bf6a3_m.jpg

dgargan

To be honest I have not driven it beside getting it from the dealer and taking it to TCS for the install. Seemed to drive nice on the HWY. My lead tech who cleans with it loves it. I'll have to ride along one of these days to see how it handles in job situations plus I would like to see how the TM is performing.

Name
BradFenstermaker
David if you ride in the Nissan will the couch fit above TM? Its cooling off outside so you can leave the shade umbrella at home. LOL

Rig looks nice, I see Ben found something to fit in all the nooks and cranny's. I can check here on how long it will take to make rack, may just have to get it here early and leave late one day. Just an Idear.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom